Respected Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

She’s selling a book.

That's generally the case.

Respected Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I'm surprised she can take time away from having sex with her husband five times a day to even be on a show. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I'm surprised she can take time away from having sex with her husband five times a day to even be on a show. 

LOL LOL LOL

Respected Contributor

She looked like a melted wax candle in the face and her bloated hubris gets in her way as usual, her stories of her overly h*rny husband and their constant bunny behavior, I find as believable as her blonde hair still being blonde in her MID 70's!

She is not amusing, bright, or an authority on anything but being a huckster.

Respected Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

She looked like a melted wax candle in the face and her bloated hubris gets in her way as usual, her stories of her overly h*rny husband and their constant bunny behavior, I find as believable as her blonde hair still being blonde in her MID 70's!

She is not amusing, bright, or an authority on anything but being a huckster.

A has been who still wants to wow.

Honored Contributor

And here we go again.  Poor OP starts a thread and this is what it turns into.  

Honored Contributor

what is her new book about?

Respected Contributor

@Spacrazy HA HA!!!Your comment reminds me of Jack Nicholson saying "go sell crazy somewhere else, we are all stocked up here."  

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

@GenXmuse   best post ever LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

@skittles2 

I didn't catch this program, but, I have enjoyed SS in the past when she was on HSN.

At one time (as you probably know) she was on quite often, but has come and gone a lot since then.