Contributor

FYI:::::: NEW CLEASING CONDITIONER!!! FROM BIOLAGE!! AFFORDABLE!

A new cleasnsing conditioner hits the market in October!  It's from BIOLAGE which as you know is an awesome brand.  It will be available in a Beauty Salon near you and it's awesome!  We got to sample it in the salon I work at and it is beyond comparable quality wise and far better economically.  Just thought you ladies would like to know  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: FYI:::::: NEW CLEASING CONDITIONER!!! FROM BIOLAGE!! AFFORDABLE!

They actually released some s few months ago. Are they different?

Contributor

I've been using it for a few weeks now and it actually works pretty well.

Trusted Contributor

@mariem60 wrote:

A new cleasnsing conditioner hits the market in October!  It's from BIOLAGE which as you know is an awesome brand.  It will be available in a Beauty Salon near you and it's awesome!  We got to sample it in the salon I work at and it is beyond comparable quality wise and far better economically.  Just thought you ladies would like to know  Smiley Happy

I've been using it for months. It's sold at Ulta. I just bought my fifth bottle. There are f varieties but I use the one for curly hair.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Honored Contributor

I just read the ingredients for the fine hair one- Isopropyl acohol in it-rubbing alcohol-really?? Not good for hair or scalp. No thanks,  menthol too but then add in rubbing alcohol and I will definitely have to pass.

Why do they do that??

Contributor

Not sure at all on the alcohol. I know alot of shampoos for fine hair will use alcohol as it opens the hair shaft to make it look fuller and adds volume. And I hate that as well. Most love the curly scent I have found  we started selling it a bit early  ( The salon I work in is just beginning to sell it.)   Prior to this I didn't know Biolage made it  Smiley Sad      They do smell FANTASTIC!!!!  

Sorry to be so late on the reply!

Honored Contributor

I didn't see menthol listed on the medium hair formula, but it's still about a dollar and ounce and for the ingredients that are in it, it's massively over priced. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@JAXS Mom wrote:

I didn't see menthol listed on the medium hair formula, but it's still about a dollar and ounce and for the ingredients that are in it, it's massively over priced. 

Yeah only some have the menthol. I think they all have the rubbing alcohol though.