Occasional Contributor

Re: FYI - Michael Todd ""KNU CREAM"" is on Sale for $25.00 (instead of $150)

On 4/19/2014 lyn in MI said:
On 4/19/2014 ~~Tricia~~ said:

lyn use this code my Mom used it it worked for her about a hour ago FBKNU25TAX.

Thank you, Tricia. The code I rec'd via email from Michael Todd Organics (MYKNU425E) worked for me. It appears they have more than one active code right now, and the huge savings makes it a good time for those who wish to try the Knu line.

Your So Welcome Lyn !!!!!!!

Regular Contributor

I'm anxious to hear what you all experience with the Knu Serum. I checked back. I've been using it since November 2013, but I just went through a two-week treatment with Carac Cream for actinic keratosis and didn't use any skin care at all during that period. I've gone through this treatment before, and I'm beginning a different approach.

I just started using a dupe for Skinceuticals Phloretin CF serum and Phyto Gel Corrective Serum. They sink right in. I want to return to Knu Serum, too. I don't think there's anything in there that will interfere with my healing or the other products, and I'm pretty sure the Knu serum should go on last, but I'm open to suggestions. Of course, I use sunscreen (currently Devita) and a Tilley hat. But this damage is from the late '50, early '60s baby oil and iodine days with a silver reflector. Can I see a show of hands?

My derm also gave me a prescription for .05% tretinoin cream, but suggested I wait about a month before starting. That one's got me shaking in my boots. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Frequent Contributor

On 4/19/2014 ProductGuy said:

. Of course, I use sunscreen (currently Devita) and a Tilley hat. But this damage is from the late '50, early '60s baby oil and iodine days with a silver reflector. Can I see a show of hands?

.......me, me.........[[arms waving high]]]]]]...fry, baby, fry!!!!..........listen for the sizzling.......

To make matters worse, back in the day we lived in a double decker house with one gabled roof and one flat roof. We used to take the old time chaise lounges up there (the ones with the old time multi colored web straps that you could individually replace as they broke!) so we "could be closer to the sun for a better tan"...........{#emotions_dlg.scared}

ugh...if I knew then ...........that and don't wait to lose weight till when you are old{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

ambersmom

Regular Contributor

ambersmom, if your name is Ellen, you lived next door. I remember my neighbor getting on the roof to be closer to the sun. She didn't appreciate my little boy reminder that the distance between the sun and her lawn versus the sun and her roof was negligible in obtaining a tan. I was such a nerd.

Re losing weight, I just dropped 40 pounds with a modified Medifast program, but dieting has been a lifelong activity. I was a teen member of one of the first Weight Watchers groups on Long Island back in the '60s when Jean Nidetch started the organization and before they were purchased by the Pillsbury Doughboy.

Contributor

I'm anxious to hear what you all experience with the Knu Serum. I checked back. I've been using it since November 2013, but I just went through a two-week treatment with Carac Cream for actinic keratosis and didn't use any skin care at all during that period. I've gone through this treatment before, and I'm beginning a different approach.

I just started using a dupe for Skinceuticals Phloretin CF serum and Phyto Gel Corrective Serum. They sink right in. I want to return to Knu Serum, too. I don't think there's anything in there that will interfere with my healing or the other products, and I'm pretty sure the Knu serum should go on last, but I'm open to suggestions. Of course, I use sunscreen (currently Devita) and a Tilley hat. But this damage is from the late '50, early '60s baby oil and iodine days with a silver reflector. Can I see a show of hands?

My derm also gave me a prescription for .05% tretinoin cream, but suggested I wait about a month before starting. That one's got me shaking in my boots. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

I did the baby oil too! I am paying for it now. I went to MY site and used the code without using Facebook. There are lots of other products by him.

Frequent Contributor

ambersmom, if your name is Ellen, you lived next door. I remember my neighbor getting on the roof to be closer to the sun. She didn't appreciate my little boy reminder that the distance between the sun and her lawn versus the sun and her roof was negligible in obtaining a tan. I was such a nerd.

Re losing weight, I just dropped 40 pounds with a modified Medifast program, but dieting has been a lifelong activity. I was a teen member of one of the first Weight Watchers groups on Long Island back in the '60s when Jean Nidetch started the organization and before they were purchased by the Pillsbury Doughboy.

That is too funny, PRODUCT GUY!!!.......laughing at both the neighbor and your "nerdness"....good thing we did not know eachother....I used to beat up boys like you {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Glad you have had success in losing and only those who have a lifelong struggle understand just how freaking hard it is. I have never met a carb I did not like still to this day at 64, but in retrospect, I wish I knew how skin just does not bounce back like when young, so do it young!! Keep up the great work. !!!!!! You will be happier (and more importantly, healthier) for this next chapter of life...............like my BIL says "If I knew I was gonna live this long, I woulda taken better care of myself!!"

They sent an email from KNU that my order was shippedSmiley HappySmiley Happy....see how long it takes for the pony express to get to Boston from FL!!!........looking forward to trying this serum!Best to you~~

Ambersmom

Valued Contributor

Thanks Lyn and Tricia! I ordered the cream and serum from the MT site and got them for 25.00 each with free shipping. I did use the code that Lyn posted.

Awesome to see the total of 300.00 and then 250.00 taken off, lol

Regular Contributor

So which one is better for the instant lift or results cream or serum? The code works for both. Thanks!

Ok I went thru and read again and It sounds like the serum.

Valued Contributor

I was thinking it would be good to use the serum and then the cream over but I""m not sure if that's what you are supposed to do.

How did you all hear about this line of products?

Valued Contributor

I bought this serum to..Sounds like a good one....I really like the avocado mask he has.Very moisturizing and smells good.

Nadine i found his website by goggling organic skincare..