Contributor

is available on hautelook....... don't know if anyone has posted this, but FYI for any fans who want to save some money.

Super Contributor

Yup, noted and order placed this morning. What did you order?

Respected Contributor
I ordered two BnB in Fair. One for me and one for DD. Hoping for a better outcome than last time. It arrived smashed to smithereens. But, HL refunded over the phone so it's worth the chance. Also, ordered a concealer set for DD. Did I also mention the Lip Spackle? Eesh, I'm hopeless.
Contributor

I have been a Geller Girl in the past, but am somewhat fickle and moved on to Bare Escenturals, IT, and Skinn. I could never get the foundations colors just right with Laura's products, but still am using her eye and cheek colors. Didn't order anything today because I have enough makeup to open a store and I am trying go cut back on expenses. (And I broke my arm patting myself on the back for being a good girl{#emotions_dlg.closedeyes}

Respected Contributor
On 8/5/2014 elmosmimi said:

I have been a Geller Girl in the past, but am somewhat fickle and moved on to Bare Escenturals, IT, and Skinn. I could never get the foundations colors just right with Laura's products, but still am using her eye and cheek colors. Didn't order anything today because I have enough makeup to open a store and I am trying go cut back on expenses. (And I broke my arm patting myself on the back for being a good girl{#emotions_dlg.closedeyes}

Sticking my tongue out because I'm jealous of your restraint.
Honored Contributor

I purchased the I-bright in banana, a beautiful eye palette I had not seen before, and one of her great brow pencils. All for less than the I-bright costs on the Q. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras