Honored Contributor

FYI: IT CC+ Cream Shelf Life

The TSV Tube of the IT CC+ Cream is gigantic. I set up A/D, and know I can skip a shipment or alter the scheduled shipping, but since the value is so good I also don't mind having a little inventory either. That said, I didn't want to have too much of a stockpile in case the shelf life wasn't going to be long enough. Therefore, I contacted IT's customer service to inquire about the product shelf life. Their response was that an opened tube would last 1 yr. and an unopened tube would last 2 yrs. That's kind of what I suspected it would be, but it's good to have confirmation from the company.

Contributor

Re: FYI: IT CC+ Cream Shelf Life

That's good to know...I ordered on a/d, but have never tried it before! I'm excited to get it. Saw some youtubers doing reviews on it and it seems like most of them really like it. Just waiting for it to ship...{#emotions_dlg.bored}!!!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for getting that info. I wanted to get the supersized tube, but didn't want the other products offered in the TSV so didn't order. Maybe they'll offer it alone sometime. So far I'm really liking it, though the true test will be the hot summer months.

Frequent Contributor

I asked this question on the IT site, this was their response:

Thank you for your email and for being an IT Girl! Our CC Cream lasts 2 years unopened!

Occasional Contributor

That was also my concern. I love this cream, the regular tube lasted for me over 5 month, when the pump stopped working i cut it with scissors and had it for another 2 weeks. I used my finger to apply it almost every day for the whole face. I think when using the brush it is wasting a lot of product. Also how do you clean this big brush? Since it is cream should be cleaned after each use and I can not see doing it. So I do not know what to do with that huge tube, maybe I start putting it on my body ( ha,ha ).
Trusted Contributor

I have been using and love tarte's tinted BB cream but I decided to order this IT TSV to try their CC cream since it has a 50 SPF. Got the AD so if I like it I plan to put the new CC cream I receive in the refrigerator if I haven't finished the previous tube. Don't really know if this will help any or not, but think it couldn't hurt. Glad to know the unopened tube has an expiration of 2 years.

Frequent Contributor

JLF, Thank you for the shelf life information.

I am not an It follower, but I did order this TSV and received it yesterday.

So far so good, except that the tube seems like it is only about two thirds full.

I can squeeze the tube together and feel the emptiness, or just air.

Because of the pump top, is it like that? I did not fuss with it to see if the top comes off for a better check.

After a few more days of using, I may place another order to compare, keep the good one and return a set, then call to get the return S&H credit. I so dislike having to do this extra work.

So how is your Tube {#emotions_dlg.confused1} ?