Trusted Contributor

I got one of these recently. It feels nice, but I can't tell it does anything that my wash cloth didn't. Why don't I see all these fantastic results that other users see?

I own a Clarisonic that resides somewhere in my closet. I got it way, way back before the Clarisonic man was coming out with a "new and even more amazing" incarnation every third week. I just don't get the excitement over Clarisonic/Mia, but I digress.

Maybe I subconsciously don't like gadgets? What am I missing about Foreo? Where's the love?

Super Contributor
On 8/18/2014 ElvisShops said:

I got one of these recently. It feels nice, but I can't tell it does anything that my wash cloth didn't. Why don't I see all these fantastic results that other users see?

I own a Clarisonic that resides somewhere in my closet. I got it way, way back before the Clarisonic man was coming out with a "new and even more amazing" incarnation every third week. I just don't get the excitement over Clarisonic/Mia, but I digress.

Maybe I subconsciously don't like gadgets? What am I missing about Foreo? Where's the love?

I was never wowed by the Clarisonic either, but used it faithfully. Wasn't wowed by the Foreo at first, and still no major change, but I like it more the longer I have it. It's become a "don't want to be without". I just feel it gets the cleanser in and working and ensures, like the Clairsonic, my face is cleansed.

I'd like to see a side by side black light (or whatever the Clarisonic guy uses) comparison between the Foreo and Clarisonic.

You didn't use your Clairsonic so can't really compare, but I feel the Foreo is just so much simpler and easier. And faster. :-)

My skin has been in good shape for a while, so it wasn't as though I was looking to clear up any skin condition for a remarkable WOW! (with either the Clarisonic or Foreo). I think my skin just looks better somehow, though.

Nebulous, I know, but I'm sticking with the Foreo. :-)

Trusted Contributor
On 7/17/2014 cassiem said:

I have the mini and love it! I decided not to splurge on the full size after reading varying reviews of the anti aging side. I have ultra sensitive skin and rosacea, the clarisonic caused irritation and broken capillaries, but I've had no issues with the Luna. I know it's working because I'm such a research geek that I only used it on half my face for a month. There was a noticeable difference.

That was a very good way to try it out. Could I ask you what the noticeable difference was? I got one recently and have been using it a few weeks. I've been using my Clarisonic Mia at night and the Foreo Luna in the morning.

Frequent Contributor
Received my mini about 2weeks ago and I absolutely love it! When I'm washing my face with it, it doesn't seem like it's doing much. By the time I'm done using it though my face looks & feels beyond clean. I didn't tell my husband that I bought a new gadget( duh!) and he remarked that my face looked brighter! I haven't been doing anything different either. I also have a Clairisonic but my oldest daughter had pretty much taken it over so I don't use it anymore. I never noticed much difference with it though.
Trusted Contributor

PRODUCT GUY, YOU are the BEST.Thank YOU, engineer