Honored Contributor

@FUTURE regarding Sonia eye liner brush

[ Edited ]

Can you tell me which one you love? She has three-two widths white handle (one which is bent) and one with a black handle. TIA, my friend!

Image result for Sonia Kashuk bent liner brush

Respected Contributor

Re: @FUTURE regarding Sonia eye liner brush

@HappyDaze wrote:

Can you tell me which one you love? She has three-two widths white handle (one which is bent) and one with a black handle. TIA, my friend!

Image result for Sonia Kashuk bent liner brush

@HappyDaze The bottom one!! It's my all-time fave! I've tried others that are bent, but some have bristles that are too long, so you don't have as much control. That bent angle and the length of her bristles are just perfect. I'm not kidding, I probably have 6 in my arsenal......lol! Let me know what you think if you purchase! Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Sorry I just saw that, btw. Your tag didn't work, I guess? Anywho......Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE yeah I was wondering if maybe it wouldn't work since it is in the title? Or sometimes the paging just doesn't work. I get most but there are some that never register.

Thanks so much! I just got the Stila got inked cushion liner in smokey quartz - sooooo pretty!- but really need a good liner. I will have to order it since my Target only carried the black one darn it!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@FUTURE yeah I was wondering if maybe it wouldn't work since it is in the title? Or sometimes the paging just doesn't work. I get most but there are some that never register.

Thanks so much! I just got the Stila got inked cushion liner in smokey quartz - sooooo pretty!- but really need a good liner. I will have to order it since my Target only carried the black one darn it!

I have that Stila liner and it is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Great minds, ya know??? Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE I finally was able to try out the brush and the inked liner today and LOVE both! Wow that brush is so awesome- I can do such precise lines with no problems. Thanks for the recommendation on both items, so happy I took the plunge!

Honored Contributor

I'm eyedropping (as opposed to eavesdropping) on your conversation and it occurs to me that my gel liners, in a pot, will be more accessible (and just plain easier to use) if I change to a better brush! I have 2 beautiful Inglots that I don't use because I find it too difficult..

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I'm eyedropping (as opposed to eavesdropping) on your conversation and it occurs to me that my gel liners, in a pot, will be more accessible (and just plain easier to use) if I change to a better brush! I have 2 beautiful Inglots that I don't use because I find it too difficult..

I suppose that is one reason why I haven't really delved into pot liners because all the liner brushes I've tried or seen I thought no way can they give me a straight line or the control I'd need from them. But this one is perfect, just the right amount of stiffness and pointiness, lol.. You can build the line up for a thicker line or keep it thinner. And for only $5.40, it is hard to beat!

Respected Contributor

Oh, YAY, @HappyDaze!! I'm so glad you like it. It is the best one I've found, and I've probably tried 5 or 6 different ones. Just be careful - you'll start hoarding them like me pretty soon. LOL!! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

I suppose that is one reason why I haven't really delved into pot liners because all the liner brushes I've tried or seen I thought no way can they give me a straight line or the control I'd need from them. But this one is perfect, just the right amount of stiffness and pointiness, lol.. You can build the line up for a thicker line or keep it thinner. And for only $5.40, it is hard to beat!

I think I'll be picking one up next time I'm in Target. I have at least 3 others that are pretty useless.

thanks for the recommendation!