Honored Contributor

I forgot about this product since I don't use it (silicones, etc.), but clients rave about how well it works.63D7DAEE-ECF4-4644-9333-B4787E94B6AE.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: FRIZZ BUSTER

[ Edited ]

Thank you. I wonder if it will help my wirey gray hairs. 

Respected Contributor

Did nothing for me

Honored Contributor

One that is only $8 for 8 oz. is Mario Badescu Nucleic Moisturizing Spray On Conditioner.  Restores moisture, detangles, de-frizz and gives beautiful shine.  On my bottle it states you spray on, massage in and rinse or spray on and leave in.  I always spray on and leave in 2 or 3 sprays.  Plus it is a mist (not thick at all).

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1   Did you know there are 3 pcs. of Badescu offered as a set on the Nord. Anniversary Sale online? 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought this, around $20. Sadly, it didn't keep frizz away on my hair, and I hated how my hair felt. Admittedly, my hair is super difficult, porous, and manages to pull in every drop of moisture from the air immediately...  I gave it away. Another Waste of money. 

Honored Contributor

Obvioysly, everyone's hair is different in the way it reacts to products. Look in my cabinet of rejects. 

Valued Contributor

Wow's Dream Coat is terrific for my hair and does what it says it will do. Happy I discovered it about a year ago. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus   Thanks for mentioning but I did see it.  I have all the products I need from his line right now.  I truly love his products.  I actually cleanse, tone and moisturize and, of course, love all the pretty colors. I am liking the results too.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I tried this product a while back and thought, whatever, just another product.  Then I saw this post and decided to try it again.  I watched the on-line instructional video and tried to follow the video as best I could.  I still can't blow dry my hair as well as the beautician but I did the best I could.   The product did work very well for me this time.  Hair is smooth, shiny and straight.  Still not as straight as a pro could get it but good enough for me.  I think the trick is to use more product than you think you should.  Watch the video, it helped me.