Honored Contributor

Re: FRIDAY NIGHT BEAUTY CHANGE....YES!!

Whoa. Just watched the little snippet about their show. 

What did Sandra do to her face? Nose job? Something has changed because I wouldn't have known it was her if I hadn't read this thread first. She looks beautiful yet...different.

I do wish them both well in the new show.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

To my eye, that promo clip just looks like Sandra is wearing a lot of makeup, and I don't think she's had any "work" done.  If anything, the eye makeup just seems to be making her eyes appear smaller.  She's a beautiful woman, who IMHO looks stunning with little makeup. 

(Edited to clarify I do not think she's had "work" done.)

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Trusted Contributor

I love Alberti too & very happy to know he's back! He is very cheerful & always makes me happy, he's a fun person. I bet he'd be a blast to hang with!Smiley Happy Thanks @Shanus for keeping us informed, I'll watch it more now that Alberti is on. Also, I agree you, Shanus that one day it just may be only Alberti, who knows, he really does know his products! Look at HIS amazing skin, wow!

Contributor

What happened to Friday Night Beauty. I know that Alberti was on vacation; however, what  happened to the show. He  is a great asset to this show!

Respected Contributor

Tealady2008: I also wondered what happened to the show tonight. I believe Alberti is back from vacation.
Respected Contributor

Hoping they have some new beauty and some great prices. I don't need a thing. Maybe I do.😁