Honored Contributor

Re: FRIDAY NIGHT BEAUTY CHANGE....YES!!

Stay out the dark halls Alberti.......

Esteemed Contributor

Alberti is fabulous!! Looking forward to the show.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

I think it will work well because they appear to be friends. I find Sandra one of the best hosts QVC has. I rarely watch but I find Sandra fun and she inspires me when it comes to fashion and beauty..

Respected Contributor

@dex wrote:

Do you mean this friday

Yes, they have a promo linked from the front page: http://www.qvc.com/content/beauty/beauty-night.html

Looks like they're rebranding it Beauty Night. I'm glad to see them both back. Shawn did the last two Friday nights and I'm not a fan.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

I think it will work well because they appear to be friends. I find Sandra one of the best hosts QVC has. I rarely watch but I find Sandra fun and she inspires me when it comes to fashion and beauty..

I'm not a Sandra fan at all but I do think they are real life friends outside of QVC, based on things both have posted on FB and Instagram.   

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  Good news!  Alberti is very entertaining and Sandra and him are great together.  I wonder if QVC's two new channels are adding to the bottom line?  I never watch the extra channels.  I do miss some of the hosts that have been taken away from the mothership.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I"m not a Sandra fan.  She doesn't hold my interest whatsoever. zzzzzz  I've read many comments on this board that she continually interrupts the vendor.

Respected Contributor

I do like them together and I think it’s because they are good friends. Sandra looked absolutely beautiful when they did the show out in Hollywood a few weeks ago, or whenever it was. 

Super Contributor

I TOTALLY AGREE--MORE of ALBERTI --totally less of sandra--the seller can NEVER get a word in--it's always about her & I personally don't care/want to know her stories!

Trusted Contributor

Alberti's smile lights up the screen!