Trusted Contributor

@Kat60 wrote:

My Fresh Cream smells ok but it turned brown in the bottle. I only spray it on myself. With my luck it would look brown on my clothing.

Same here. I had the Fresh Cream spritz turn brown and the scent turned rancid. The FC shower gel that came with it separated and turned rancid as well, so I had to throw out both of them.

Oddly enough, I purchased the same set at the same time in Lemon Custard and it is still as fresh as the day I bought it. 

Trusted Contributor

@hsawaknow  I first smelled fresh cream shower gel in a sample in ulta and thought it was nice. Several months later I ordered a BOGO from the philosophy website during a holiday sale. It smelled sour to me, nothing like what i smelled in the sample.

Honored Contributor

@Kat60 wrote:

My Fresh Cream smells ok but it turned brown in the bottle. I only spray it on myself. With my luck it would look brown on my clothing.

@Kat60  I was keeping my perfumes/colognes on a tray on my dresser. After a while I noticed not only my older Philosophy ones getting darker, but also my Chanel #5 & others. It seems the slight sunlight across the room (even though I keep the shutters partially closed) can turn the scents brown & alter the fragrance. I moved the tray to an area in my bathroom away from the sunlight.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I found Fresh Cream to smell like sour milk even when it is very new and fresh, I dont care for it at all.

@Shelbelle I was so over the Fresh Cream after the 1st order. Went back to Pure Grace and now don’t use Philosophy at all. Finishing lg. Purity to clean makeup brushes. 

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

This is why I don't stockpile creams. I know it's THE sales gimmick used "BUY MORE AND SAVE" or "STOCK UP NOW 'CAUSE IT WILL NEVER BE THIS CHEAP AGAIN", etc but when it comes to lotions, butters and cream anything, they DO go bad after awhile. You don't really HOW long they've been sitting before you receive them (unless there is a "made on" date; add in heat and being exposed to air (which REALLY moves a product along to going bad faster) and I'm tired of throwing money away.

If I haven't used something up after 3 months or so, out it goes. I don't keep a bunch of stuff in a cabinet for future use either; I buy when I see I have a few applications left. Stuff is too expensive to have to toss.

@SahmIam  Unfortunately Q bundles a lot of beauty/skincare products to raise the cost. It’s almost impossible to find just 1 shower gel w/o the lg. moisturizer or Purity w/o Microdelivery Wash. No thanks for me, too.

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I found Fresh Cream to smell like sour milk even when it is very new and fresh, I dont care for it at all.

I agree @Shelbelle I can not tolerate the smell even when it is new.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Valued Contributor

I noticed that by the time I got to the bottom of the hair mousse it started to begin to smell "funny". I think it was turning so had to pitch out the duo. Terrible waste of money. Although I did love the soaps and body creams...I moved on to Goat Milk Stuff. Great products.