Honored Contributor

Re: FREE SHIPPING AT E.L.F. Today

@SilleeMee   Thanks for posting.  I will see if I need anything.  lol

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@SilleeMee   Thanks for posting.  I will see if I need anything.  lol

You're welcome @Katcat1 . I was just trying to think of anything I might be needing right now, too. Usually just stock up on my Brow Pencils and Lip Lock Pencils when they have free shipping...also a good time to try something new.

Super Contributor

Plus  3.5% cashback from Rakuten!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee  THANK YOU SO MUCH.  I have never tried this brand, and someone just recommended their eye primer (the one I currently use has been discontinued - Laura Geller),  so I purchased along with a few lip pencils.  I hope I like the products....   how can you beat eye primer and 5 lip pencils (some for my sister) for $19 ?!!!!!   Wow. 

Thanks again.

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@SilleeMee  THANK YOU SO MUCH.  I have never tried this brand, and someone just recommended their eye primer (the one I currently use has been discontinued - Laura Geller),  so I purchased along with a few lip pencils.  I hope I like the products....   how can you beat eye primer and 5 lip pencils (some for my sister) for $19 ?!!!!!   Wow. 

Thanks again.

You're welcome @nyc1  I hope you love what you buy! 

Respected Contributor

What's the deal, why is everything so cheap?  Is it safe to assume they are quality products?  I have literally never seen such cheap cosmetics, not even in the drugstore! I kind of want to try a few things including that lip crayon you mentioned earlier.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Grouchomarx wrote:

What's the deal, why is everything so cheap?  Is it safe to assume they are quality products?  I have literally never seen such cheap cosmetics, not even in the drugstore! I kind of want to try a few things including that lip crayon you mentioned earlier.

@Grouchomarx 

They've always had low prices. I think the prices are not indicative of the quality, however. Most, not all, of the things I've tried have been very good for me. I don't buy a whole lot of stuff but the few things I've tried and use were recommended by posters here on the forum. That's how I got started using them.Woman Happy

ETA - Scott Vincent Borba started the e.l.f. company with another guy, can't remember who though.

Esteemed Contributor

Here's the eye primer that @nyc1 mentioned. I saw this on site earlier. It reads just like Laura Gellers discontinued product, but possibly better. The description says it provides a smooth canvas and the reviews substantiate this. An aging eyelid is rarely a smooth one. Anything that may minimize the appearance of a crepey lid and improve the look of my eyeshadow is worth a try. Especially at this price! I like thats its in a tube too.

There's an undereye primer too. Good reviews on both of these items.

1. Screenshot_2019-06-05-15-12-51-1.pngScreenshot_2019-06-05-15-24-03-1.png

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Very cheap, Made in China, all of it!!

I also check ingredient lists very carefully. Some products are Ok, but others have ingredients I dont care to use. I do like their Eyebrow products.