Honored Contributor

FREE SHIPPING 72 HOURS ONLY ColourPop

[ Edited ]

No minimum. cheering emoji.gifcolourpop dot com

Frequent Contributor

Re: FREE SHIPPING 72 HOURS ONLY ColourPop

Thanks for the heads up. They have a Lippie Stix named Parker and I got one to add to my niece's Christmas gift since that is her son's name as well. I got her a Zoya polish named Parker a few years ago and she was thrilled!

Respected Contributor

Thank you @SilleeMee! 😊

Honored Contributor

I recently discovered their gel pencil liners. They were recommended here on the BB.  I went and bought my first two using their 'new customer' coupon last week.  I love them so much that today I went back and bought a few more different colors. Wish the selection of the pencils was better. I'd love to get one in a color called 'Piggy Bank'...it's a vibrant intense purple.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee  I ordered the “You had me from Hello” eyeshadow palette the other day when it launched. I went today and ordered the “Element of Surprise” palette. I love their shadows and their prices are so good. I need to try their eyeliners. 

Honored Contributor

Both of those palettes are nice! @wvumountiefan With all of those colors you'll be set. Very pretty. Today would be a good day to try their liners. I love them because they are smudge-able and I like to use them as shadow. Plus they stay put on my waterline.