Trusted Contributor

My all time favorite foundation was Laura Mercier's original Flawless Fusion foundation.  It truly became one with the skin - textureless - and completely undetectable.  Now no longer available.

If any of you girls are familiar, can you suggest a foundation that replicates this?  Thank you in advance for your help!  

Respected Contributor

I've been using Lancome's foundation stick for a couple of years and I really like it. Never thought I'd switch from liquid to a stick, but it's very easy to apply. Doesn't feel heavy on my skin.

I also tried Clinique's stick foundation and it felt heavy, almost like a mask.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @deeva  -  I also should've mentioned that if you're not familiar with the Mercier foundation of which I speak, it is a serum foundation which I believe lends the hand to it being so textureless.  It was very unique, unlike many of the other serum foundations out there.  The consistency of it was like water and it was oil-free also.

Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

Thank you @deeva  -  I also should've mentioned that if you're not familiar with the Mercier foundation of which I speak, it is a serum foundation which I believe lends the hand to it being so textureless.  It was very unique, unlike many of the other serum foundations out there.  The consistency of it was like water and it was oil-free also.

@fitfuninformed   Bobbi Brown is the only foundation called "Serum Foundation" that I'm familiar with. 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @Shanus - Bobbi's is one that I've tried but many brands have 'serum' foundations, of which I've tried many!  There was just something about Mercier's formula that was perfection - Bobbi's was a bit too emolient.

Respected Contributor

@deeva Just replenished my MAC Studio Tech and the rep suggested I try their stick (don’t know how new it might be). It’s offered in a few more shades but primarily more convenient to carry.

Trusted Contributor
I use, and like, IT Celebration Foundation. It goes on fast and easily with a brush.
Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformed I recently got a foundation sample.  My skin is dry and this  works great for me.  Once my sample is gone I will purchase a bottle.

Futurist Hydra Rescue Moisturizing Makeup SPF 45

Honored Contributor

I just started using PUR tinted moisturizer -- light and goes on well.

Perfect for my skin type.  

Honored Contributor

Laura Geller B&B is nice.  Very light.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin