Honored Contributor

FOUND!! New Foundation Replacement for HG disc one!!!

This is a pleasant Christmas surprise! I can say that I have found a replacement for my Clinique discontinued oil-free foundation! Oh Happy Day!

It is Cover Girl Ready, Set, Gorgeous fresh complexion oil-free ... it was $7.00 for 1 fl oz. In color #105 it is light enough in color! (previously wore ivory -- the lightest shade in my old clinique one). I go for pink-ivory foundation and all tried have been either too yellow or too icky -- they broke out my skin or sank into the pores.

Maybe this foundation is not a secret, but I'm excited! : ) WHOO HOO

I will update about any problems -- such as turning orangey or causing an uncomfortable feeling...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Re: FOUND!! New Foundation Replacement for HG disc one!!!

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll have to wait a bit to find it in my stores, but I'll check it out. It looks like a great option for my skin, oily with eczema.

Respected Contributor

Hey, it is actually listed as in stock at my local CVS. I'll take a look next time I go in.

Super Contributor

This is one of my go-to foundations. Covers great and keeps my oily nose at bay for a number of hours before blotting is needed.

One of THE best!!

Super Contributor

A lot of my favorite youtubers were raving about this so I picked up a couple of the light colors (105 and 115) to mix together, the color I between those two is way too light. So far I've used it a couple times and I like the results. After all the $$$ I've spent on foundations it's nice to see a nice priced one that wears well and doesn't cause breakouts.
Honored Contributor

Hi and thanks for posting about this! I am still using this and liking it. Have tried SO MANY, as probably many here have. My derm said to use oil-free, and this is. He also said CLINIQUE and two other brands, but that was many years ago and C does not have my color now. I am just pleasantly surprised that one works and it is so much more affordable than my previous one and previous attempts, too. : )

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

I picked this up today. I got the 105, but it wasn't at CVS, so I found it at WalMart. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll wear it tomorrow and see how I like it. Thanks for the recommendation!