Respected Contributor

FOUND IT! My Favorite summer fragrance! Plus...

Querlain Terracotta Le Parfum EDT (limited edition 2014) I recently finished my bottle, Finally was able to find it on a discount website. I have bought a few perfumes from that website so I gave it a go. I got the tester that was not used & hoped it would come with the cap & it did!.............Plus, I don't have fragrant mists since I do have a few light edt's for the hot summer months but I did order my 90's fave! Bath & Body Works (discontinued but was able to purchase on their website) Cucumber & Melon fine fragrance mist, body lotion & body wash! Any cucumber melon fans here?

Valued Contributor

Re: FOUND IT! My Favorite summer fragrance! Plus...

I love cucumber melon hand wash (I think discontinued). Have not had the fragrance but I know I would love it.

Respected Contributor

@Kabella   I do like the BBW Cucumber Melon, but I actually was totally addicted to the old Victoria's Secret version called Tranquil Breezes.  (We're going back a long time here.)  I used to put that lotion on before working out at the gym, and the men literally were sniffing and following me!  I LOVED it too.  They thought I smelled like watermelon (just give a guy food, right?).

For the life of me I can't figure out why they ever stopped making it.   I remember at my local store they told me some woman came in and bought out the entire stock of what they had left!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

I have a cucumber melon body wash I like.  As far as summer fragrance, I purchased Sugar Lemon by fresh which is very nice and also an Armani fragrance with mint leaves, brown sugar and lemon.  Both are rollerballs.  I have not received the Armani one yet.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@gtxI didn't see the hand soap on the website but was not looking for it, you might want to check.

Respected Contributor

@2blonde  I never tried VS Tranquil Breezes but sounds delicious. Funny Story.....The same use to happen with me with Cucumber Melon. CM lasted around 5 hrs on me layered with the lotion. To me it smells fresh, a crisp cucumber, a bit of grapefruit with Honeydew melon. Yum....

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1Glad your enjoying your Fresh scent! I hope you like the new Armani you purchased.