Respected Contributor

FOR CLIP-ON CHIGNON UPDO LOVERS!

[ Edited ]

I've been searching for clip-on hair peices who offer more color choices and I found one!Heart

It's by "Tony of Beverly Hills" -- called "DUSTY". The clip is 3" and is so easy to put on.  Has plenty of fullness and quality is very good for price.  The color I am wearing is "coconut cream".

I'm a platinum blonde who still has to have my roots done every month.  I have beige, and gold in my hair.  This one is a good match!

There are lots of color choices.  I bought 2 to try, exchanged one that was a bit too dark and more yellow blonde - a color starting with "613".  If you have some gold in your hair get that one.  It'nice too, but I'm too light.  Any questions, please ask.Woman Happy

tob_dustyhairpiece_sd.jpg0114181134_HDR_3 (2).jpg0114181140g_HDR_2 (2).jpg 

Respected Contributor

Re: FOR CLIP-ON CHIGNON UPDO LOVERS!

Sorry, forgot to mention it is $35.00, Vogue.  I ordered 2 as I was not sure of shades, and got free shipping as a result!Woman Happy 

Trusted Contributor

Love it! 

Respected Contributor

Yes, sorry just edited it's called "Dusty".Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

My friend wears one from Tony and I think it looks fake.  It matches her hair color, too.  Maybe it’s because I know she doesn’t have that long of hair?

Honored Contributor

That looks really cute and professional on you!

Respected Contributor

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

That looks really cute and professional on you!

Thanks @GenXmuse !Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

You’re welcome, i appreciate the photo. I thought about getting this particular one but the stock photo turned me away. You should be the model for this because it’s so much nicer than I realized!  

Respected Contributor

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

You’re welcome, i appreciate the photo. I thought about getting this particular one but the stock photo turned me away. You should be the model for this because it’s so much nicer than I realized!  

@GenXmuse I called them because I was confused with the colors.  When you click on the color you like look the left --  below the picture it will show "click here for more of "........".  It helped me to narrow the shades down to 2 because I'm a very tough match.

Contributor

I Love ❤️ the pictures & style on you...my hair color is about the same as yours.  What site did you go to, to order?  I don’t believe it is from QVC, is it?  I would appreciate any information you can provide.  Thank you again for the information!