Respected Contributor

Re: FOOT CREAM THAT HELPS EXCESS BUILD UP??

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee , I've seen a podiatrist a while back for another problem...nothing to do with my toes.  However, while I was there I asked about my toes, cuticles.  He said its not at all any type of fungus.  I happen to have deep wall nail beds on the big toes, and I have a tendency to grow more cuticle, so it just takes a little more trimming to get that off.  He gave me an oil to brush on, and of course it was best without polish.  

For my finger nails I use SallyHansen cuticle remover, blue gel.  It's very good...but I only use when I'm doing my own manicure...I think it would ruin the polish if I apply it after a pedicure.    Some people just have heavy cuticles...nothing to do with infection.   Also, no thickening of nails, or under nails...thats all good.  I'm trying to express that, so we don't get off topic about an infection, etc.  I appreciate that though.  Just really hoping to find a type of cuticle remover or good cream.  

Until then, I'll continue with Alpha, and maybe the Tips for Toes oil.  I have an organic Almond oil...maybe I'll try that after showers...it doesn't ruin the polish.

BTW, it's a great make up remover ,lol.

Valued Contributor

47% Urea Gel works well. I use Ellocy brand from Amazon. It also contains salicylic and hyaluronic acids.

Honored Contributor

Sally's has a foot sloughing cream.

Respected Contributor

@Jasmine19 , I saw that!!   I'll look it again...thx!!

Honored Contributor

OP, please make an appointment to see an MD. Kind of silly to get a diagnosis from a ladies forum.

"Pure Michigan"