Respected Contributor

FLOWER Beauty now at Ulta

[ Edited ]

Drew Barrymore's line, FLOWER Beauty, is now available at Ulta.

The line started out at Walmart several years ago. The products are still available online there; since I haven't been in the beauty department lately, I assume that they're still available in the store as well.

Over the years I've tried some products.....blushes, mascaras and eye shadows. Everything was nice quality, but I wasn't crazy about the mascaras.

For those who like this line, the nice thing is that if you purchase them at Ulta you can use the discounts they offer from time to time!

I forgot to mention this in the original post, so I'm adding it now.....

According to the email I received, the line will be in SELECT stores starting on Feb 8.

It's available online right now.

Respected Contributor

Re: FLOWER Beauty now at Ulta

I have two of Flower's HydraSilk Ultimate Lip Butter. It is not a long lasting lipstick, but it does glide on and feels like butter. It's a very comfortable lipstick.  I am interested to try more of Flower Beaty's products.  I am glad that is is at Ulta. It's closer to me than Walmart.

Esteemed Contributor

That's good to know. I have a lip liner, lipstick, and a gloss from Flower and I'm happy with all three. 

Respected Contributor

Thats good to know.  Thanks!  I don't shop Walmart so never got to see any of it.

Frequent Contributor

This is great news! I ordered a few products online from Walmart and they threw a few compacts into a large box with no filler.  Of course, the compacts had loose powder in them due to being jostled in the box.  I'm sure that Ulta will package the items better.

Honored Contributor

I remember trying a mascara that had a brush that had either two or three positions. I don't think I was that impressed.

Respected Contributor

wrote:

I have two of Flower's HydraSilk Ultimate Lip Butter. It is not a long lasting lipstick, but it does glide on and feels like butter. It's a very comfortable lipstick.  I am interested to try more of Flower Beaty's products.  I am glad that is is at Ulta. It's closer to me than Walmart.

@momoftwo2007  I want to try their blush. There is one called Sweet Pea ( I think) that I want to get. 

Respected Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

@momoftwo2007  I want to try their blush. There is one called Sweet Pea ( I think) that I want to get. 

Yes, one of the YouTuber's that I follow says that is her favorite blush.  I am interested in trying that, too.

Valued Contributor

Good to know, she is cruelty free and her makeup products are not made in China. I have a few of her lip butters and really liked them, and a blush bronzer duo that was the bomb. I really like one of her fragrances too, the one in the white bottle.
Respected Contributor

wrote:

I remember trying a mascara that had a brush that had either two or three positions. I don't think I was that impressed.

Yep, it was called Zoom-In Ultimate mascara. I tried that one too and thought it was awful!!