Respected Contributor

Re: FIRST AID BEAUTY TSV - finally!!!!

Curious to see the price.  Hopefully, the formula hasn't changed.

Trusted Contributor

yes i know the price went up without a doubt.... but it was so cheap even and extra 5 or 8.00 isn't that bad.. i go to there site and pay 70 for 2 of the huge tubs.. i looked back and the 2 big tubs with 2 small lotion tubes was 39,96  with tax it was 42.36!!! what a steal!!! so even if it was say 50,00 thats still cheap.. i love it, i just used it when i got out of the shower... and i was thinking that i can hardly wait to see if it was the tsv  lol

Super Contributor

Hope it is a good one!  The last TSV I paid $39.96 with free shipping for 2 14 oz. jars and 2 2oz. tubes.

Super Contributor

Very curious. I went on the product list for First Aid and I couldn’t find any hints there.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I looked too on QVC's product list and all I see is facial skin care items right now. 

Respected Contributor

The price is a lot higher than when the previous TS was available, but with the company being sold several years ago, we will never see those previous amazing buys.  

I LOVE the Cranberry Pomegranate, which has a very natural fragrance, scent for my body and the original fragrance free for my face.  I ordered the CP since  I just ran out of it and still have the fragrance free.  Went on AD.  

Trusted Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

The price is a lot higher than when the previous TS was available, but with the company being sold several years ago, we will never see those previous amazing buys.  

I LOVE the Cranberry Pomegranate, which has a very natural fragrance, scent for my body and the original fragrance free for my face.  I ordered the CP since  I just ran out of it and still have the fragrance free.  Went on AD.  

i have 2 of the huge tubs of it now and i still ordered this. in the cranberry. love the lotion.. is it pricey hell yes.. but if i really like it im going to use it. everything in the world is more expensive now.. this world we live in now is crazy.. what isn't going up in price.. well i have 1 answer to that.. my paycheck  lol.. but seriously this is a good lotion.. i use it all over my body and my face. i first found this lotion on here long ago and thought im going to give it a try.. and i been hooked ever since.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just received the vanilla. I like it! It's a very soft vanilla extract-type vanilla. I don't get the musk or "romantic, sensual" aspects the representative mentioned. 

But I like the fragrance and actually am glad it doesn't smell musky. It's really more like a pure vanilla. But so light it's barely perceptible.

Hope all who ordered are happy with your choices! I might switch the next shipment to the cranberry-pomegranate.

Trusted Contributor

I don't think the formula has changed, think it's the same great formula!