Respected Contributor

FIRST AID BEAUTY TSV - finally!!!!

Whoo hooo...    we FINALLY have a TSV coming up on Mon 1/23 for FIRST AID BEAUTY.   So excited.    I'm not anticipating the same amazing pricing that we used to get, but hopefully it will be the tubs of the cream,  available on AD,  and PRICED WELL.

Honored Contributor

Re: FIRST AID BEAUTY TSV - finally!!!!

[ Edited ]

@nyc1 - Good News! Thanks for the scoop

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@nyc1  I bought a large bottle of a drugstore lotion last week, so I really don't need more right now, but I know First Aid keeps well for a long time , so....    

Trusted Contributor

i went on their site and i still have 2 big tubs of it.. but depending on the price, if it even is the jumbo sizes.. i may get more.. its good for a few yrs. 

Respected Contributor

Tweak'd has their rescue face and body cream in the tub for a great price.  I assume only today since they have the TS at HSN.  Also a 2 pack of the 5 plus oz size for a great price.  I like it as well as FAB, but better scents.

Respected Contributor

@bonnie f wrote:

i went on their site and i still have 2 big tubs of it.. but depending on the price, if it even is the jumbo sizes.. i may get more.. its good for a few yrs. 

@bonnie f   I have 2 big tubs and 2 tubes in my stash, but if the price is good and it's on AD,  I'm DEFINITELY ordering.  As you said,  they hold for a very long time.   It's such a great product.   

Trusted Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@bonnie f wrote:

@bonnie f   I have 2 big tubs and 2 tubes in my stash, but if the price is good and it's on AD,  I'm DEFINITELY ordering.  As you said,  they hold for a very long time.   It's such a great product.   

the tub i'm using now has an exp. date of 4/24.. using it after i shower everyday 1 tub lasts me a good 5 - 6 months and thats just a guess.. even past the exp date i'm sure its still good... i like it on my face also. i was going to buy the face moisturizer, but i'm sure this is just as good..they dont have the huge tubs listed in here..... so maybe it will be them.... at least i know i can go on their site and purchase it for buy 1 get 1.. they have that sale a few times a yr

Respected Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

Tweak'd has their rescue face and body cream in the tub for a great price.  I assume only today since they have the TS at HSN.  Also a 2 pack of the 5 plus oz size for a great price.  I like it as well as FAB, but better scents.

@brandiwine  I'm not a fan of the Tweak'd rescue cream.  I think it's the texture.  Glad you enjoy it.

Valued Contributor

There was a quick shot of it on a qvc ad....looks like the same deal we got before!  Two big tubs and a tube. 

Trusted Contributor

YAY! YAY! YAY!

I just gave away my last tub from the last TSV. Can't wait.

HeartCat Very HappyHeart

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE