Respected Contributor

Re: FIRST AID BEAUTY GREAT NEWS ... TSV coming

@monicakm wrote:
What does everyone like so much about this brand? Which items are your favorite? I've never used it but I think I have some samples.

Hi ...  I absolutely LOVE the Ultra Repair Cream.  I use the unscented on my face (and alternate with other moisturizers) and on my body (I use some of the scented ones on my body too....  very light and natural scent).  It has colloidal oatmeal in it.  About 5 years ago (I've lost track because of the last 2 years!)  I gave a small jar to a woman in my office as a thank you gift.   About 10 days later she let me know that her son had a skin condition on his face that doctors and prescription meds were trying to heal for a number of months, with no success.  She tried this cream on the area and it was so healing, and the only thing working.   I'm not saying that would be true for everything and everyone,  but it certainly did wonders for her son.    It's a very moisturizing, light,  absorbing and soothing cream.

Honored Contributor

I hope its still Clean Beauty!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Trusted Contributor

i know im waiting and will purchase multiples.. im getting down to the last of mine, i used another lotion when i got out of the shower the other day, and its not as good as fab..... i wont spend the 70.00 on their site when they had the buy 1 get 1... thats insane..the tsv was less than 50... im patiently waiting.. i want the big 14 oz tubs of it.. not the smaller ones.. its worth waiting for.

Trusted Contributor

WOW!!! they are offering the 2/14 oz tubs now for 80.00!!!!  wont spend that! cheaper on the website during their sale... im thinking your right.. maybe a tsv coming soon hopefully about 60.00 that i would pay.. but its still pricey... 80 wow

New Contributor

I agree. I been missing the repair cream as well. It really helps my dry skin all year round.
Valued Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@lovinglife wrote:

Sold to Procter & Gamble in 2018.

Oh No!

Procter & Gamble is NOT cruelty free....I'm out!

Count me out too.

Trusted Contributor

i gor tired of waiting.. 3 weeks ago i went to their website and i ordered it when it was buy 1 get 1... it was 70.00 but i got alot of samples with it.. and a gift bag filled with samples. and i got the scent i wanted. it is expensive, but i thought that was the best deal...  and just the other day i went back to the website and got the exfoliating pads,, they were 20% off,,, so far i like the pads,,, if they do have a tsv here, i will think about getting it. hopefully it will be about 60 or 65.00... idk.. if its 80 for the 2 big tubs, im curious to see how low they will make it.

Trusted Contributor

@Tulip77 wrote:
I agree. I been missing the repair cream as well. It really helps my dry skin all year round.

right now their site is having 20& off and free s&h...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bonnie f wrote:

i gor tired of waiting.. 3 weeks ago i went to their website and i ordered it when it was buy 1 get 1... it was 70.00 but i got alot of samples with it.. and a gift bag filled with samples. and i got the scent i wanted. it is expensive, but i thought that was the best deal...  and just the other day i went back to the website and got the exfoliating pads,, they were 20% off,,, so far i like the pads,,, if they do have a tsv here, i will think about getting it. hopefully it will be about 60 or 65.00... idk.. if its 80 for the 2 big tubs, im curious to see how low they will make it.

I understand completely.   When I spoke to them,  they never indicated a timeframe for the TSV,  just that it was in the works.  I still have several tubs and tubes from my AD in my stash that I'm working off of,  so I'm not yet needy!!!!   Glad  you got what you want at a better price than the now normal one! 

@bonnie f   Which scent did you get?!!

Trusted Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@bonnie f wrote:

I understand completely.   When I spoke to them,  they never indicated a timeframe for the TSV,  just that it was in the works.  I still have several tubs and tubes from my AD in my stash that I'm working off of,  so I'm not yet needy!!!!   Glad  you got what you want at a better price than the now normal one! 

@bonnie f   Which scent did you get?!!

I got the sweet vanilla peach and it smells amazing