Respected Contributor

Re: FINALLY - I found the perfect brow pencil for blondes!!!

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Bella Carro wrote:

@Andreatoo, I like Gimme Brow as well.  Great light color.  I pair it with another I like a tad bit better.  I happened upon it at a Sally's Beauty.  It's their brand, Femme Couture, a pencil, and the color is Blonde.  Stays on nicely but not perfectly on outer brow tail area where I'm thin to non existent on brows.  I top that with Anastasia clear brow gel.  So, basically I use the pencil on tails and a little fill here or there then the Gimme Brow on inner brow on out to tails.  Then a swipe of Anastasia to keep them all day.  

I too top everything off with the Anastasia gel! I have a few brow products on my bathroom counter and I generally prefer a powder to a pencil but the 2 recent purchases, Ready to Wear and Becca, are actually cream textured! I'm not completely sold on either as they're both perhaps a bit too subtle..My fallback is the Milani..I tried the IT universal and it's awful (for me). thank goodness for samples!

@Andreatoo You might really like the Sally's pencil if you like powders for brows.  It is not a waxy pencil at all.  It feels almost like a powder.  I've tried everything from Chanel on down the line.  I won't be without this little Sally's pencil now.  

Honored Contributor

@Bella Carro wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Bella Carro wrote:

@Andreatoo, I like Gimme Brow as well.  Great light color.  I pair it with another I like a tad bit better.  I happened upon it at a Sally's Beauty.  It's their brand, Femme Couture, a pencil, and the color is Blonde.  Stays on nicely but not perfectly on outer brow tail area where I'm thin to non existent on brows.  I top that with Anastasia clear brow gel.  So, basically I use the pencil on tails and a little fill here or there then the Gimme Brow on inner brow on out to tails.  Then a swipe of Anastasia to keep them all day.  

I too top everything off with the Anastasia gel! I have a few brow products on my bathroom counter and I generally prefer a powder to a pencil but the 2 recent purchases, Ready to Wear and Becca, are actually cream textured! I'm not completely sold on either as they're both perhaps a bit too subtle..My fallback is the Milani..I tried the IT universal and it's awful (for me). thank goodness for samples!

@Andreatoo You might really like the Sally's pencil if you like powders for brows.  It is not a waxy pencil at all.  It feels almost like a powder.  I've tried everything from Chanel on down the line.  I won't be without this little Sally's pencil now.  

I'll definitely check it out

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

What I really want to know is if this actually stays on your brows. I love IT Cosmetics regular skinny eye brow pencil, but in no time I find myself walking around with half my brows missing. I always wear sunglasses and I think that contributes to the problem...they rub a bit, I guess. I've yet to find any eye brow product that stays where applied including YBF and also a Mally pencil I've tried.

I would dearly love to find one that stays put!   

Are you setting the pencil with a powder ?     Most pencils will soften with body warmth and need some sort of powder to set them.   I used to use a translucent powder when I wore liquid foundation but now I use a mineral powder foundation ... and wait a minute to gently brush out any excess.