Trusted Contributor

FILLERINA....Hyluronic Acid treatments, anyone tried it ?

I just saw it today on the Doctors show and it peaked my curiosity.   It's pretty costly so I wondered if anyone here had given it a try ?

Thx..

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: FILLERINA....Hyluronic Acid treatments, anyone tried it ?

I have not tried this brand, but I have tried hyaluronic acid before, and it does nothing for my skin.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

I'm skeptical of any kind of topical treatments that claim to 'fill in' and 'plump out' wrinkles. Customer reviews on Amazon don't look good either and as far as I can tell the company who sells it doesn't offer any kind of money-back guarantee or any kind of return policy to get a refund.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for your replies...I watched a few You Tube videos that seemed to like it.  

For now I'm gonna pass,  just can't pay that much without any returning options !

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw this presented on HSN's Beauty Report show last night. It would be returnable/refundable with HSN's return policy. It's still a very expensive product though...four FlexPays are being offered.  Results are suppose to last 3 to 4 months per 14-day treatment period. No reviews have been posted yet.

Trusted Contributor

I didn't know HSN carried it.  Thanks for the heads up..I will watch for the reviews.