Respected Contributor

Re: FGP & FAS treatment oil and Replenishing Treatment Mist on Chazdean.com

I am definitely going to need FGP oil. I have 3/4 of a bottle and I still have two and a half 32s. Unfortunately, I just bought an FGP RTM off the bay for 49 bucks. I don't really want to spend any more money on RTM. I think I'll use a little FAS RTM when I run out. I'll be about 4oz short, I think.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Valued Contributor

Kjelle... OT... Was it you that was sharing the different products/kits from your iPad? I was trying to find the topic and/or post addressing specifically the Wen for Kids kit. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered a million times.

Contributor

Oh, wow! Thanks for this thread. You just saved me $75. I nearly bought a WVM oil on eBay, but was concerned about the age of it (do the oils go rancid? ). It's my favorite and seems to be the most moisturizing. I have enough to last until winter, so I'll take my chances. ??
Respected Contributor

On 8/23/2014 Hilary77 said: I hope they have the FGP RTM and oil on the Q. I don't really care for the scent of the FGP cc, but I love the RTM.

I hope so too. And I agree that the scent of the oil and RTM is better than the CC (sweeter and no menthol).

Respected Contributor

On 8/23/2014 w84WEN said:

Kjelle... OT... Was it you that was sharing the different products/kits from your iPad? I was trying to find the topic and/or post addressing specifically the Wen for Kids kit. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered a million times. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Yes that was me. There was originally a kids Apple and watermelon kit with a CC and a 2oz RTM. For whatever reason it never came up. I think I originally may not have noticed that you get both flavours. Now, they have added it with a different number for AD. So both CCs and both 2oz RTMs every 60days on AD.
Trusted Contributor

SWII - IMHO I wouldn't chance it. I bought a fresh WVM. Oil when they were sold at the Q on their debut here. I still have some left in the bottle and it seems a bit cloudy and not the wonderful scent I remember it having. Also buying on the bay one cannot establish provenance so I would wait.
Valued Contributor

On 8/23/2014 Kjelle said:

Sorry if this has been asked and answered a million times. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Yes that was me. There was originally a kids Apple and watermelon kit with a CC and a 2oz RTM. For whatever reason it never came up. I think I originally may not have noticed that you get both flavours. Now, they have added it with a different number for AD. So both CCs and both 2oz RTMs every 60days on AD.

Perfect!! That is what I was looking for. Thank you so much {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} Are you in a position to share the AD item number? {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Respected Contributor

Perfect!! That is what I was looking for. Thank you so much {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} Are you in a position to share the AD item number? {#emotions_dlg.blush}

I just pass on kit info when I see it, but never numbers. it seems to keep me out of trouble from the powers that be.
Valued Contributor

On 8/24/2014 Kjelle said:

I just pass on kit info when I see it, but never numbers. it seems to keep me out of trouble from the powers that be.

I completely understand. I would never want to jeopardize you or anyone else on this forum for any reason. It is just too important to me. Thank you Kjelle for your honesty.

Contributor

Untitled, Yes, I'm always afraid to purchase this kind of thing on eBay, but if you can't get anywhere else, what are you to do. Lol. I still have 1/2 bottle left and now that I know I love it I'll stock up. Smiley Happy