Esteemed Contributor

Re: FEEL LIKE GIVING UP ON MY NAILS...

@Dazlin i might give the 8 in 1 a try!  I have peeling, breaking nails.  keep us posted if you can.

Esteemed Contributor

I keep my nails short as the underside can get stained easily. I also like OPI Nail Envy in the Bubble Bath color. Most of the OPI Nail Envy formulas have formaldehyde in them though unless the ingredient deck doesn't list it. I find that the Nail Envy formula looks better on my nails and the polish lasts longer than the regular OPI nail polishes. The Bubble Bath color is like your nail color but better and it's a very subtle and pretty color.

Respected Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@Dazlin i might give the 8 in 1 a try!  I have peeling, breaking nails.  keep us posted if you can.

@NYCLatinaMe , I believe I'm on day 6 with this 8 in 1, I cannot believe my nails!!!   The 2 coats I applied are still holding up, not one chip, or peel in the polish.  Honestly, this has NEVER HAPPENED WITH ANYTHING IVE USED!!   Typically because my nails are soft and thin any polish or nail treatment would quickly crack and chip, because of the flexible bending having thin nails.   I really don't have to give myself a manicure yet, but I will only do them in a few days because they grow fast and cuticles need tidying up.  I would never have tried this if it weren't mentioned here, and then I googled it for more info.

I would've easily passed on it seeing it in Walmart for sooo cheap, $3.88...would think it's just another garbage product that doesn't work.  IM SOOOO THRILLED I GOT THIS, AND SUPER GRATEFUL FOR THE SUGGESTION. 

I cant even begin to mention all the products and nail treatments I've tried,  many mentioned here...just never held up.  I LOVE THIS 8 IN 1...so pretty on too...sheer shiny pale pink...very natural looking.   I'll try a polish over it one day too😃.   Thank you!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Dazlin thanks for the update.  I may need to give that a try.  Every day I am filing out some cracking or peeling.  It's a pain.