Esteemed Contributor

Re: FDA Investigation of WEN by Chaz Dean Cleansing Conditioner products

[ Edited ]

Everybody take a deep breath.. The FDA investigations are just another word for taking stats.   They have to address complaints  - this lawyer is doing a big time money squeeze on Chaz.  

Just one aspect of Tylenol kills 1500 people a year. Aspirin and honey can be deadly to children.  The FDA  needs to justify the big bucks they rake in.  Those  $1 shampoos, Japanese and keratin hair straighteners are more damaging to hair and your HEALTH than WEN could ever try to be.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Suspect it will result in nothing once  and notice the OP has only posted 3 times. Suspect this isn't a regular beauty poster but then suddenly posts this article? Wonder if these same 3 post people will return if WEN is cleared? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Gif

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

I use Wen and when I go to my hairdresser, she never states that she needs to use a special shampoo to remove anything. 

Trusted Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

I use Wen and when I go to my hairdresser, she never states that she needs to use a special shampoo to remove anything. 

Same for me.  We never discuss what I use at home and I'm not schlepping WEN to the salon.  So she has no idea, and mentions how beautiful my hair is every time I come in.  

Respected Contributor

Susan...from QVC!  I would strongly suggest this bold faced lie get removed off the boards. 

QVC Customer Care

This thread has been closed because it became arguementative