Frequent Contributor

FAVORITE BEEKMAN 1802 GOAT MILK SOAP

I am so hooked on these soaps and shampoos. What is your favorite scent of soap?

Trusted Contributor

Re: FAVORITE BEEKMAN 1802 GOAT MILK SOAP

@Jhincher wrote:

I am so hooked on these soaps and shampoos. What is your favorite scent of soap?

@Jhincher    Love the Ylang Ylang Tuberose..very pretty clean scent.   

Contributor

Spring Blossom and Orange Blossom

Respected Contributor

LOVE their bar soaps.  Favorites are Honey & Oats ( gentle exfoliator), Fresh Air, White Water, Honey and Orange Blossom to name a few!

Never dries out our skin.  

Esteemed Contributor

I am simply in love with those products!!   I like so many, I don't know which is my favorite scent of soap but right now I have the snow forest in my shower and I really like it.  I also use the Beekman oil and it IMO, is way better than JM or any other I've used.

Valued Contributor

I like Fresh Air and I have it on auto delivery. I have tried several scents, and you really can't go wrong. So far I haven't found any that I didn't like or found offensive. 

Super Contributor

I love the guys but was disappointed with my first Beekman purchase couple years ago. Was a bounty box with the fig and Arcadia scents. Didn't like either one so couldn't even use the entire box, gave away as gifts. Had a strong moth balls scent to them. Esp. The Arcadia ones. So now hesitant to buy again but did get to smell the fresh air as it was in a resort I was at and that was what they gave as the guest soaps and I liked. 

Honored Contributor

Apricot/green tea was my fave until I broke into a bounty box recently and tried honeysuckle/moss. Outrageous! 
Unfortunately they've both been taken out of rotation!?

Honored Contributor

@Jhincher wrote:

@Jhincher  I love the Vanilla Absolute. I have it in the shampoo/conditioner, bar soap and liquid soap/lotion in a caddy at all my sinks. DH likes the fresh air....less "perfumy" according to him. 

When I use up what's in the pumpers, I'll change to bar soap at the sinks. They clog and then squirt out on your clothing. 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo  Have you checked Amamzon? They carry Beekman and awhile ago we scored a gallon jug of the Fresh Air. I assume it's used to refill commercial sizes in high end hotels/spas. We also purchased many soaps in half dozen boxes at a good price.