Regular Contributor

FAS:You made me LOVE you- I didn't wanna do it!

I have never, ever, tried a seasonal. Don't get me wrong, I order every WEN TSV, & if it contains a seasonal, I would gift them to my 3 daughters or husband. The withdrawals from FGP were amusing to me. My husband still has 1/2 of a 16oz bottle left that he's rationing. Because my hair is thick, corkscrew curly with a fair amount of frizz, I have always stuck to my HG's : Cucumber Aloe & TeaTree for 1st cleanse & Fig with 613 for 2nd cleanse and leave in. This combo makes me love my hated hair again & I have been reluctant to try anything new.

Enter the newest TSV that was delivered yesterday. I had been reading the reviews of the FAS, seeing they were 50/50 about the smell but pretty consistent about it doing great things for their hair.

Took the plunge. Mixed it with my Fig & 613 for 2nd cleanse and also added it to them for my leave in. LOVED the scent mixed with my faves. Yes, it DOES smell like a Yankee Candle. Like a Maple-y, Pumpkin-y, Cinnamon-y, Yankee Candle with a underlying apple scent. I LOVE Yankee candles and have been one of the WEN users who wished there was more of a lingering scent in my hair the next day. My wish has been granted.

My hair's curls are curlier-if that's possible, and softer. DARN!

I was hoping to be unimpressed so I wouldn't worry about stockpiling. WRONG! MY daughters aren't going to be getting this scent-even when I sign up for the 32 oz bottles. Now I'm looking for the oil.

Sigh.