Honored Contributor

Re: FALL Trend Haircuts & color

The first cut looks good on this model because she has a narrow jaw, but I think it would not be flattering with fuller cheeks and round and square jawlines.  

As for the other styles, no thanks.  

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I thought this cut and color was really pretty.  The color is wearable for a young woman and looks like some plum added to brown.  I love the cut.  I will see if I can copy more looks.

@Katcat1 

I just love this one - cut, color, eveything about it! Of course, the model is absolutely gorgeous and that sure helps! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I like the first cut too. I am not brave enough to go that short! My hair is slightly below my clavicle. I'm going for a cut and color on Wednesday. I like my stylist a lot, she does listen and tries her best, but I never get my hair right. I could be to blame, maybe I don't convey to her what I want, I don't know the terminology. I could go elsewhere, but I think I would run into the same problem. My sister goes to a salon that is more expensive, I can't afford it at this time.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Here's one more that I would not try.  Maybe if I was 16.

THIS not for anyone! Tasteless

Esteemed Contributor

The first one looks a little like a wig to me, I love the color.  Love the color on the last photo too.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

Billie Eilish !  She is a singer and is 18!   yeeesh . teenager hair!

Trusted Contributor

I know what I'm DONE WITH and that's the stacked bob.  I couldn't get my hair done for so long while the salons were shut down that I was forced to grow it out way past the uncomfortable stages.  I'm liking it longer, mostly one length with just a little texture where my hair is thick at the nape.  I'm growing out my bangs, too.  A little styling product, quick blow dry with a paddle brush, Morrocon Oil Hairspray and I'm done for two days.

Honored Contributor

I think the first one is very pretty but it's nothing more than a layered bob to me.  That has been a cut that has been in style for years.  I'm also not seeing the plum in the color.  I think it looks like a cool toned brown (ashy). But I also realize every computer monitor or phone shows color differently.  

Honored Contributor

The first cut looks good on the model who has a very narrow face.  For someone with a round face (like me) all of that fullness on the sides is unflattering.  I prefer more height at the crown and slimmer sides.

As for the other looks, they would be fun if I were a teen.