Super Contributor

FACIA BLASTER gimmick or results?

Have you you tried it?

Honored Contributor

Re: FACIA BLASTER gimmick or results?

[ Edited ]

The way it works is not a gimmick. I have a friend who is a massage therapist and she does this kind of manipulation to help smooth out bumpy cellulite.  She said it hurts most people and can cause bruises, too. No pain, no gain.

Trusted Contributor

I have friends who use it and swear by it. I tried it once and it was way too painful. It leaves black and blue marks on my friends. 

Honored Contributor

It seems weird to me. There are much nicer and quicker ways to work on cellulite. I don't get the need for constant pain and bruises. If you're willing to go that far, just go to a medispa and they can help you. Velashape, coolsculpting, mesotherapy, radiofrequency, cavitation. They also can zap adhesions for you.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've had mine for several years now. The first one broke apart, so they sent me a replacement. From the broken one I was able to create 2 mini fascia blasters.

I use it two times per week, but I do it by using the Carole Maggio No lipo, lipo technique. My hands used to get really tired when I was doing the technique, but then I use the blaster and it's much better. I use coconut/castor oil combo when I do this.

I have been exercising forever, skinbrushing for years and doing this technique but I still have cellulite. My skin is pretty tight for someone my age who has yo-yo dieted throughout her thirties. So I attribute that to exercise and massage. I don't use any cellulite creams. My legs would probably be in worse shape if I didn't do all of this.

I do like the shape of the blaster, it's like using your knuckles for a massage. I've looked everywhere for something like it, even those octopus massage things, but they are not the same. 

If you decide to use it, keep in mind that this is in additon to a healthy eating plan, exercise, and massage. And even then you may still have cellulite. Hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

Didn’t the Kardashian’s make this a thing years ago?

Or did someone famous mention it recently?

Super Contributor

why is there such a controversy over this? They have a Facebook against this saying it’s harmful and photo shopped. Then you have people that claim to love it. 

Super Contributor

I want to try it but Afraid after hearing that you could get worse results then starting because the skin will sag more. If you do use 

what improvements have you seen?

you can use it on your face/ neck? 

Thank you

Valued Contributor

I wouldn't use the larger ones on the face and neck. She sells a smaller size for that but I have never used it. As far as sagging, it's like anything else you do, if you stop the skin goes back to where it was when you started. Now if you already have sagging skin, I don't think that any amount of massage will make it taut.

I signed up for her facebook page when it first became available. A lot of her customers were only doing the blaster and it was every single day sometimes for several hours. They were also not eating well or doing any other kind of exercise. People were becoming proud of their bruises and overdoing it. I think it set some of them up for some serious inflammation.  I didn't last long there because of some overzelous members attacking those who might have a critic about the product.  Also, I just don't do facebook anymore. I get some bruising on occassion, but I am not pressing hard.

Super Contributor

I have lose skin on my neck so won’t work for me then. Thank you for letting me know. Maybe it will help other areas. Did you find a video on how to do it?