Honored Contributor

not to confuse matters but NYX has a good one too!

Valued Contributor

Hi iachick:  I used to use Urban Decay and loved it ( they are cruelty free but since their parent company L'oreal is not I no longer buy it . I have switched to Too Faced Shadow Insurance 24 hour anti-crease primer and I like it very much . Sephora has a set called Primed & Pretty eyes which includes a full size Better than S****X mascara and a deluxe sample of the primer for$23 I'm a fan of the mascara so I just picked this up today 

good luck in your seach 

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

not to confuse matters but NYX has a good one too!

Very impressed with their products, just starting using them.

Honored Contributor

@kwkelley wrote:

Thanks to everyone for your responses. I prefer a pigmented primer as I like to even out the color on the lid before applying eyeshadow. There are some great suggestions and I will check them all out. Thanks again!

@kwkelley, I can't use non-tinted eye primers either. I have very darkened or tea-stained lids. I was using Laura Geller's Eye Spackle (the one in the post), and it was okay.

But now I use a concealer. I let it sit for a minute and then very lightly dust my lids with a powder foundation that I have. It works as well as can be expected and allows me to use eye shadows. And since I need a little concealer under my eyes as well, I don't have to fuss with a different product on my lids.

I don't have any creasing after applying shadow, but then, I don't think that I have particularly oily lids.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Contributor

Totally agree, it goes on smoothly and I like the applicator.