Esteemed Contributor

Re: Eyeshadow Palettes Oh My!

Hi @JudyL

Check out this MAC Cosmetics palette:   EYE SHADOW X 9: BURGUNDY TIMES NINE! 

Screen Shot 2017-11-16 at 8.38.04 PM.png

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Boehm Collector  OMG!!  You are so bad, bad, bad!  That is one beautiful palette!  I love it!  I've never tried any MAC before.

Forgot to add that all week I've been thinking about that Dose of Colors eyeshadow palette with the mauve shades that looks so pretty.

Ugh, I'm hopeless.  HAHA

Esteemed Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@Boehm Collector  OMG!!  You are so bad, bad, bad!  That is one beautiful palette!  I love it!  I've never tried any MAC before.

Forgot to add that all week I've been thinking about that Dose of Colors eyeshadow palette with the mauve shades that looks so pretty.

Ugh, I'm hopeless.  HAHA

Sorry, @JudyL, LOL!   The only MAC eyeshadows I have ever purchased are their single shadows.  They are really good!  I also have some of their makeup brushes which are awesome.   I checked out their website because someone on the boards mentioned their eyeshadows.  I thought of you when I saw the Burgundy Times Nine palette so I figured I'd share it with you.  I think it is really pretty although I am NOT going to buy another palette for a long, long time (famous last words LOL).  Speaking of the Dose of Colors Marvelous Mauve palette ..... I really love it and seem to reach for it quite often.  

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector well guess what I got today?  LOL  I got the Dose of Colors Mauve eyeshadow palette.  The colors are so pretty.  Looking forward to using it tomorrow or Monday.  Now, this is it!  I've told myself no more palettes for at least 6 months.  Smiley Surprised))

Esteemed Contributor

Image result for makeup shopping intervention meme

@JudyL  Smiley LOL

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Esteemed Contributor

@JudyL  

Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@Boehm Collector well guess what I got today?  LOL  I got the Dose of Colors Mauve eyeshadow palette.  The colors are so pretty.  Looking forward to using it tomorrow or Monday.  Now, this is it!  I've told myself no more palettes for at least 6 months.  Smiley Surprised))

Hi @JudyL  .....  DH and I went to Manhattan today.  While we were there we stopped at Sephora.   I think I behaved myself... I only picked up a makeup sponge and a lipstick.  No eyeshadow palettes!!   Let me know how you like the Dose of Colors Marvelous Mauves Palette once you use it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

Hi @JudyL  .....  DH and I went to Manhattan today.  While we were there we stopped at Sephora.   I think I behaved myself... I only picked up a makeup sponge and a lipstick.  No eyeshadow palettes!!   Let me know how you like the Dose of Colors Marvelous Mauves Palette once you use it.  

@Boehm Collector  I managed to behave myself today at Ulta too. Smiley Very Happy

I got the Lumene cream I wanted, and found that they had my favorite root cover up product (which is normally about $30) in my color and on clearance for $6!!!  And there were 2 of them!!!!  

Woo-hoo!!!!

Honored Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel  LOLOL you crack me up!  Thanks for a much needed good laugh.  Obviously I was at Ulta today too.  Besides the eyeshadow palette, I got some things for my DD's stocking.  Sounds like you did very well today also!

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector You did great at Sephora!  My ex-DH would have never set foot in a Sephora.  LOL   Well there I stood debating - clean house or play with my new eyeshadows...hmmmm....which one should I do....?  Well it wasn't a difficult decision!  I love these new shadows!  They look great and I think make my eyes look bluer!  Is "bluer" a word?  Anyway, I really like how the colors look together, they blend easily and go on nicely, they are a bit powdery but all I had to do was gently tap them and I got plenty of color.   This was a good choice!

What color lipstick did you get?