Esteemed Contributor

Re: Eyeshadow Palettes Oh My!

@JudyL wrote:

@Boehm Collector So glad it just wasn't me or how I was applying it that made the shadows seem light.  I still like it and will keep it.  Will try the other two rows.

Today I tried the IT ULTA palette - and love it!  So glad you told me how much you liked it, else I may not have paid much attention to it.  Used the shadows on the right side of the palette.  Really like it and so glad I got it.  Thanks!

Hi @JudyL .. I used the Doll 10 palette again today.  I jumped around a bit .... used Breathtaking; Angelic; Desireable and Knockout.  They were still light but not as light as using the colors in the top row.  Also a good look for day time/ work.  Glad you liked the IT Girl palette!!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JudyL wrote:

@Boehm Collector I answered your question under your eyebrow post  But in case you see this first, I use IT's "Build A Brow."  Used to use pencils but when I started using this, I never went back.

Hi @JudyL .. thanks for the recommendation.  Will have to check it out!!  

PS ..  @JudyL,  I read a couple reviews that said the product dries out quickly... what do you think?? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Boehm Collector I've had mine for forever and a day and its not dried out.  I make sure to put the lid back on tightly as soon as I'm done.  And by "forever and a day" I mean, at least over a year.

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector don't go to that other channel and look at the YBF eyeshadow palette thats on the neutral side - there are a few other palettes too - just sayin'...don't go look at it.....

Esteemed Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@Boehm Collector I've had mine for forever and a day and its not dried out.  I make sure to put the lid back on tightly as soon as I'm done.  And by "forever and a day" I mean, at least over a year.

Thanks @JudyL .. good to know!!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@Boehm Collector don't go to that other channel and look at the YBF eyeshadow palette thats on the neutral side - there are a few other palettes too - just sayin'...don't go look at it.....

You little enabler @JudyL !!

images.jpeg

But seriously... I have to rein myself in a bit.  I've purchased 3 eyeshadow palettes just in the past couple weeks.  I really have to stop.  

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector I understand about reining in.  Need to do that a bit myself.  Rec'd the last of the palettes that I ordered - Bare Minerals - and have told myself thats it now for a while.  I have enough to last me until the next millenium. 

Respected Contributor

I have enough shadow for 4 lifetimes, have avoided buying them and am using what I have. I am making a concerted effort to channel palette money to really good serums and skin care instead!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Esteemed Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@JudyL

Smiley Very Happy

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel   Thank you!  Whew!  Needed that!  HAHA