Regular Contributor
Any suggestions for a liquid eyeliner for shaky hands and creepy lids? Thanks
Super Contributor

I would love to have suggestions as well. My mom recently decided she wants to try liquid eyeliner. She is 82 and I know this is not going to be what she wants, but if she asks, I try to find...

Highlighted
Super Contributor

laura Geller has 1 that I use , it has a brush , and is easier to use than some .

Respected Contributor

I need help, too...

Honored Contributor

It’s not a traditional liquid eyeliner but it is a gel formula in a stick that goes on similar to liquids or the Bobbi Brown gel pots. It’s Marc Jacobs gel eyeliner.  I have a tremor so this gives me a similar look without the mess. It may not be anywhere close to what you’re looking for but thought I’d through that out there.  

Super Contributor

If you are looking for a pen type of liquid eyeliner I can recommend the Tattoo Liner by Kat Von D. The pen has a fine tip brush on it and the formula is long lasting on the eye. I have tried so many of them and most pen liners dry up within a few days. This one lasted me for months. It comes in black and brown. I usualy use brown eyeliner and let me tell you it is very difficult to find a good brown liquid eyeliner!

Respected Contributor

@jobiz  I stopped using liquid eyeliner for those reasons. I use It cosmetics Tightline. Takes a second to apply, always looks good. It makes a very thin line on my eyelid. Best thing I ever purchased from QVC.

Honored Contributor

I think when you get to the crepey lid, shaky hand state, you should lay off the eyeliner.  It looks hard and stands out like a sore thumb.   I've seen older women who tried to use it and they convinced me to give it up.  Mascara too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@ellietoo wrote:

If you are looking for a pen type of liquid eyeliner I can recommend the Tattoo Liner by Kat Von D. The pen has a fine tip brush on it and the formula is long lasting on the eye. I have tried so many of them and most pen liners dry up within a few days. This one lasted me for months. It comes in black and brown. I usualy use brown eyeliner and let me tell you it is very difficult to find a good brown liquid eyeliner!

I second the suggestion to try Kat Von D.  It's the only liquid liner that I've tried that I like.  I got a free sample from Sephora for my birthday gift a few months ago.  It goes on easily and hasn't dried out.

Honored Contributor

I have some Laura Gellar gel pencils I like and also often use the pen-type liquid eyeliners.  My hands aren't overly shaky, but it helps to rest your pinkie on your cheek for stability and I draw my line in short strokes rather than trying to do one long line.