Regular Contributor

Eyeliner...what am I doing wrong.?

I use BB Chocolate Shimmer on my upper eyeh lid. I line as close to the lases as possible. I the line the top of the lower/inner lashes as close to the hair lashes as possible. Then I use the BB gel/cream eyeliner with the Smashbox bent brush as close as I can to the lashes on the inside lower and upper rims. I use the Laura Geller water proof pencil on the upper and lower lashes as close to the lashes, as possible. I use mostly the Chocolate Shimmer in the BB and brown in the LG eye pencil. I use Max Factor mascara. I love it and have been using it for years.

As the day goes on I see smudges under my eyes. I have never had this problem before. The only change I made which I think is the problem if the LG Waterproof pencil. Everything stays the same except for the two smudges.

I love the full look of lining the inner rims. Do you think this is the problem like me? If this is the case, is there a better pencil to line the inner rims so I don't get the smudges? I sure could use some suggestions and ideas!

Many Thanks!