Valued Contributor

Eyeliner that stays put, any recommendations?

I have tried so many different brands. The only one that does a little better is clinque but they are expensive for no longer then they last.

Regular Contributor

Re: Eyeliner that stays put, any recommendations?

I keep going back toBobbi Brown gel eyeliner. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Eyeshadow and a flat angled brush, on primed lids. Mist your face with a setting spray when you're finished with everything.

Respected Contributor

I like the Benefit Roller liner for my top lid.  I use a pencil for the bottom (various brands - mostly Lancome).

Respected Contributor

Someone recommended this on here a couple of years ago and I have used nothing else since trying it. Wet N Wild Megaliner liquid eyeliner. Very thin, flexible brush tip, so easy to do a precise line, and stays on all day, even in the heat. I love the color called

black/ brown. I get mine at WM and it is now about $3.99. Fabulous. I tried the Bobbie Brown gel eyeliner and it was just a big mess; maybe user error...so staying with Wet N Wild.

Honored Contributor

NYX mechanical pencils are the only ones that last all day on my bottom rims and top. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Elf No Budge Precision Eyeliner $5

What is it: A long-lasting creamy eyeliner with an ultra-fine tip to create precise, graphic eye looks with big color payoff.

Why you'll love it:

• Long-lasting, smudge-resistant creamy formula.
  • Micro-fine tip ensures precise application.
  • Glides on smoothly without skipping.
  • Delivers highly pigmented color.
  • New shades available!

Emphasize your eyes with bold color and expert precision. This long-lasting creamy eyeliner features an ultra-thin tip that glides seamlessly along your lash line and waterline for defined looks with serious staying power. The high-pigment, smudge-resistant formula makes it easy to line, define and create graphic eye looks with a one swipe application—no touch-ups needed. Available in a range of new, saturated shades.

All e.l.f. products are free from phthalates, parabens, nonylphenol ethoxylates, triclosan, triclocarban, and hydroquinone. All skincare is also free from sulfates.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

So I actually decided to return the one I just got. It did seem to fade. Sorry about that. Not sure if Bobbi B changed their gel liners but I wanted you to know. kat Von d  tattoo liner is very good though. 

Super Contributor

My favorite is the Bobbi Brown gel liner in the pot. It never budges on me, even with my teary seasonal allergies.
Trusted Contributor

@Nadine wrote:

I have tried so many different brands. The only one that does a little better is clinque but they are expensive for no longer then they last.

@Nadine   I have tried many different eyeliners including Clinique, but the one I always go back to is L'Oreal Infallable Pro-Last waterproof eye pencil.  I don't care for liquid liners and haven't had much luck with the expensive brands.  This pencil can be sharpened and I like to keep it in the freezer to maintain a nice point after sharpening.  I also like the the brown shade.  I get mine at CVS or Walmart.  It is around $10.00.  Might be worth a try.