Respected Contributor

Re: Eyeliner recommendations, please.

If you want a very thin line I use It cosmetics tightline. It takes 2 seconds to apply. I have oily lids and eye allergies and it stays put.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Scooby Doo wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:
I have seen a lot of good reviews for the Marc Jacobs high liner. Lots of different colors.

Yes.  I have a sample of Marc Jacobs that I wore the other day.  It stayed put all day and I had to rub to get it off.  My eyes water a lot in this cold weather and other liners usually run, but this one did not.  My sample color is black and it's a little too harsh.  I'll get another color.

I bought a trio after being so impressed by a sample I'd received from Sephora.  It lasts all day on me - even on my waterline which is not easy.  I highly recommend the Marc jacobs liners if you like a pencil that lasts (they twist up too - no sharpening)

Respected Contributor

Estee Lauder Doublewear.  I have oily lids and tried a lot of different liners but this looks exactly the same on me at the end of the day.  I actually find myself shocked when I look in the mirror at night and it looks just applied. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, UD.

Also Sephora 12-hour liners, which are my favorites.

Honored Contributor

My lids have always been a little oily as well as deep set.  My eyeliner and shadow have stayed perfect since I started using Laura Geller's Eyelid Spackle to keep shadow from creasing.

I've been using Mally's eyeliner pencils, but I recently recieved a Laura Geller one and I'm loving that too!