Occasional Contributor

Eyeliner RAVE -- cruelty free too!!

I just wanted to let everyone know about an eyeliner I've found that's inexpensive, cruelty-free, goes on easily and stays on without smudging: it's the Twist Up Long Wear Gel Liner by Sonia Kashuk. I have tried SO MANY liners to find one that doesn't smudge, and I think I found a winner! I have the colors Black Tanzanite (dark purple) and Black Amber (dark brown), and they both go on smoothly but stay on really well, even through a workout! Plus they are only $7.99 at Target!

Super Contributor

Re: Eyeliner RAVE -- cruelty free too!!

Glad to hear a rave about it. I saw it a couple of months ago and bought it, but I haven't opened it yet since I have so many others to use up.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for posting! I'm going to look at this next time I'm in Target

Super Contributor

Thanks for posting. I'll check it out:-)

Honored Contributor

her products get great reviews.
Trusted Contributor

On 6/11/2014 Fitnesstrainer said:

I just wanted to let everyone know about an eyeliner I've found that's inexpensive, cruelty-free, goes on easily and stays on without smudging: it's the Twist Up Long Wear Gel Liner by Sonia Kashuk. I have tried SO MANY liners to find one that doesn't smudge, and I think I found a winner! I have the colors Black Tanzanite (dark purple) and Black Amber (dark brown), and they both go on smoothly but stay on really well, even through a workout! Plus they are only $7.99 at Target!

cruelty free{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Black Tanzanite (dark purple

sounds like a must have