Respected Contributor

Eyeline that WON'T BUDGE - I am wasting money trying!

I like to take my eyeliner all the way to the edge of upper then wing out just a tad, no matter what eyeliner I try, that "wing" never stays, it's gone in 3 hours after applying. Do you do this? If so, which one will stay at least most of the day?

Honored Contributor

Re: Eyeline that WON'T BUDGE - I am wasting money trying!

@SandGirl  Stilla Waterproof Eyeliner might work.  It's a felt tip and is lasting and stays put all day.  I don't wing it out so I can't say for sure.

Honored Contributor

I see other people who have the 'wings' and it hasn't budged.

I use IT eyeliner.  However, I no longer line the upper part of my eye (too tedious) I do line the inner rim (upper).  It doesn't move during the day and stays put.

Everyone is different.  Try different one's on QVC.  If they don't work send them back and get your money back.  Put them all (with the tickets in one large envelope.  It will save you money that way when you send them back.

I sweat like crazy.  Dr said it is because I don't have a thyroid (had to have it removed).  But then I've always been a person who sweats.  

Honored Contributor

Go to Ulta cosmetic store and ask the girls there (who have the winged eyes) what they wear.

If you see someone who has it (I see it on young people all of the time and it looks beautiful) ask them what works for them.

Then if I were you, I'd order it from QVC and if it doesn't work, send it back.  It's just easier to send it back on QVC.

Respected Contributor

Go to Walgreens and pick up Jordana's 12 hr Gell Eyeliner. They are only about $3 each. If they don't work for you. It is only $3.  They work and stay for me as well as the $20 Urban Decay 24 hour eyeliners, which I also have.

Trusted Contributor

@SandGirl  Trust me, this stuff won't ever budge !

I've been using it for years. Maybelline.

th.jpg

Honored Contributor

I don't know for sure, but what about using an eyelid primer? That will keep your skin care product(s), if any, or your oily lids from messing with your liners. 

Respected Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

Go to Walgreens and pick up Jordana's 12 hr Gell Eyeliner. They are only about $3 each. If they don't work for you. It is only $3.  They work and stay for me as well as the $20 Urban Decay 24 hour eyeliners, which I also have.

Also, the Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio (3 eyeliners for $12) work really well, too.  I just tried the winged look today with the brown color, and it stayed on. I like how these are twist up and no sharpening required.

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

I like to take my eyeliner all the way to the edge of upper then wing out just a tad, no matter what eyeliner I try, that "wing" never stays, it's gone in 3 hours after applying. Do you do this? If so, which one will stay at least most of the day?

@SandGirl  I use Mally’s waterproof pencils....Try those and you can “set” the liner by using a small brush with a shadow in a similar color.

Honored Contributor

Kat Von D liner stays,  use her Ink Liner, Tattoo Liner and the discontinued Lightning Liner. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval