Respected Contributor

Re: Eyeline that WON'T BUDGE - I am wasting money trying!

@BARBIE100

I am so happy to hear you say that you like the Julep eyeliners!  I am waiting for the arrival of A290404. Do you have this set?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@islandgrrl wrote:

@BARBIE100

I am so happy to hear you say that you like the Julep eyeliners!  I am waiting for the arrival of A290404. Do you have this set?

@islandgrrl Yes, I do have the set. I'm still enjoying them. Once you get the hang of it they are very easy to use. You can smudge them also before it sets, in a minute or so.  I hope that you like them.

I also use Dior crayon eyeliner waterproof. It comes with a sharpener. It also stays on all day and into the night for me. One end is the crayon and the other end is a sponge smudger. I find that I do not have to sharpen it as often. I like both brands.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Respected Contributor

@BARBIE100

I'm so excited now! Thanks for your thoughts about Julep. I have been a devoted to fan to Mac's "teddy" eyeliner.  The color is amazing but I'm finding that it is disappearing on me.  Perhaps my lids are getting more oily as I approach middle age.  I thought the price was right on the Julep set so I'm giving it a whirl. The colors looked so pretty on my TV screen.

Super Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

I like to take my eyeliner all the way to the edge of upper then wing out just a tad, no matter what eyeliner I try, that "wing" never stays, it's gone in 3 hours after applying. Do you do this? If so, which one will stay at least most of the day?

Revoln colorstay gel pencils are the very best that I have found. They glide on easily and stay on all day.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@hopi wrote:

@Shanus

She has done an oil with all types of good stuff in in but don't do oils on my skin for facial treatments. So it is something I am not interested in..

She did a video on her eyeliner and it is super controllable.  I really like it and am very fussy about eye make-up.  Only recommending it because I have tried everything and so far this is really working for me.

@hopi  Not to be rude, but really not interested in her or any of her products.

@Shanus

Not a problem.  So many get offended when posters like or dislike a product, vendor or company.    I have no stock in any of these companies nor do I get a commission from anywhere.  Just like to share what is working and not working for me.

Respected Contributor

@BARBIE100

I received my Julep eyeliners today and immediately applied the smokey taupe.  It is a really pretty color.  Fingers crossed that it will still be in place at the end of the day!  Thanks again for your thoughts on this line.

Honored Contributor

I find that gel eyeliners have the most staying power. I like Laura Geller's but the pixie by Petra that you can find at Target is actually really good and it Glides on so smoothly