Trusted Contributor

Re: Eyeline that WON'T BUDGE - I am wasting money trying!

Bobbi Brown's Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner.  It comes in a little pot and you use a flat, thin eyeliner brush to apply it with.  You can sleep in it and your liner will still be in place in the morning. 

Honored Contributor

@TuesdayTaylor wrote:

Bobbi Brown's Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner.  It comes in a little pot and you use a flat, thin eyeliner brush to apply it with.  You can sleep in it and your liner will still be in place in the morning. 

@TuesdayTaylor  My #1 choice when I have the time to apply. On a daily basis I use Mally’s waterproof pencils. If you want to invest in a good, waterproof pencil, Trish McEvoy makes a Gel in Pencil form...about $30....a lot of money, but waterproof, smooth application, too.

Super Contributor

Try Laura Geller's Kajal eyeliner. Wears like iron. It never budges or runs, even in the highest heat and humidity!. I have to use a separate eyeliner remover after washing my face to get the rest of it off. Truly the best I've used. And eyeliner is the the only thing I'll wear on my lids. No mascara and most of the time no shadow. 

Respected Contributor

@curlygirl13 wrote:

Try Laura Geller's Kajal eyeliner. Wears like iron. It never budges or runs, even in the highest heat and humidity!. I have to use a separate eyeliner remover after washing my face to get the rest of it off. Truly the best I've used. And eyeliner is the the only thing I'll wear on my lids. No mascara and most of the time no shadow. 

I second LG’s Kajal eyeliners. I am very oily, so very oily lids, and WI here is ridiculously humid and these eyeliners of hers don’t budge. They’re amazing!! 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@TuesdayTaylor wrote:

@TuesdayTaylor  My #1 choice when I have the time to apply. On a daily basis I use Mally’s waterproof pencils. If you want to invest in a good, waterproof pencil, Trish McEvoy makes a Gel in Pencil form...about $30....a lot of money, but waterproof, smooth application, too.

@Shanus- I haven't tried Trish's pencil yet.  I'm not excited about the $30.00, but if it doesn't run, it's worth it to me.  Mally's pencils didn't work well for me so I may take the plunge on Trish's.  HSN has free shipping (last time I checked) and I can return it if it doesn't work. 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@TuesdayTaylor wrote:

@Shanus- I haven't tried Trish's pencil yet.  I'm not excited about the $30.00, but if it doesn't run, it's worth it to me.  Mally's pencils didn't work well for me so I may take the plunge on Trish's.  HSN has free shipping (last time I checked) and I can return it if it doesn't work. 

@San Antonio Gal  20% off F&F sale on Trish site as of yesterday. Takes the sting out of the $30 liner.

Esteemed Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

I like to take my eyeliner all the way to the edge of upper then wing out just a tad, no matter what eyeliner I try, that "wing" never stays, it's gone in 3 hours after applying. Do you do this? If so, which one will stay at least most of the day?

@Shanus

Very pleased with Lisa Robertson's eyeliner.  For years the raccoon look or irritation's on the eye has plagued my search.  This lasts till you wash it off without being harsh.

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@SandGirl wrote:

I like to take my eyeliner all the way to the edge of upper then wing out just a tad, no matter what eyeliner I try, that "wing" never stays, it's gone in 3 hours after applying. Do you do this? If so, which one will stay at least most of the day?

@Shanus

Very pleased with Lisa Robertson's eyeliner.  For years the raccoon look or irritation's on the eye has plagued my search.  This lasts till you wash it off without being harsh.

@hopi  LR now has cosmetics line? What?!?!?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus

She has done an oil with all types of good stuff in in but don't do oils on my skin for facial treatments. So it is something I am not interested in..

She did a video on her eyeliner and it is super controllable.  I really like it and am very fussy about eye make-up.  Only recommending it because I have tried everything and so far this is really working for me.

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@Shanus

She has done an oil with all types of good stuff in in but don't do oils on my skin for facial treatments. So it is something I am not interested in..

She did a video on her eyeliner and it is super controllable.  I really like it and am very fussy about eye make-up.  Only recommending it because I have tried everything and so far this is really working for me.

@hopi  Not to be rude, but really not interested in her or any of her products.