Super Contributor

Anyone try this? The reviews are either love or hate. It's on with Amy Morrison on Beauty Report.

Frequent Contributor

I've used Eyeko mascaras before and it is a great mascara line. I like them because you can get every bit of the product out of the tube due to the way the tube is made (instead of the traditional mascara barrel). I'm not sure if the one I have currently is waterproof (it probably is), but it is tough to take off, and usually requires an oil based remover. Having said that, it is a great product and they have different brushes depending on the effect you're going for (lengthening, volume, etc).

Super Contributor

I'm going to order the Eyeko mascara with the skinny brush. I'm always intrigued with love/hate products, because that at least means they are different from everything out there.

Honored Contributor

I tried it about 2 years ago (both skinny brush one and regular) and didn't like it that much, especially not for the cost. It really didn't do much for my lashes that a good drugstore brand wouldn't do (I don't use drugstore brand mascaras, btw). I am willing to pay more for mascaras but they have to impress me. These did not.