Respected Contributor

Go on you tube and check out Anastasia where she does brows on people. They look fantastic!! She also tells you what she is doing the whole time.

Honored Contributor

Thank you all for your suggestions and comments.  I deinitely have to check U Tube out for demonstrations.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@patbz wrote:

My brows have always been full and dark and even into my 70s they are the same.  When its necessary to trim them I slather on Vaseline, comb them straight up and trim with small scissors.   I use YBF or similar (Elf) just to cover the occasional gray and fill in tails with a light touch.

@patbz 

Thanks for the tip with the Vaseline. I have full, dark brows and trimming them can be challenging. The Vaseline is great idea!

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I no longer need to use a brow pencil on my once-vanished tails. I started applying Careprost to my brows a few years ago and that made my tails grow back plus it made the rest of my brows very full. The only thing I do to my brows today is trim the long hairs. 

@SilleeMee 

What is this product & where do you buy it...thank you

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I no longer need to use a brow pencil on my once-vanished tails. I started applying Careprost to my brows a few years ago and that made my tails grow back plus it made the rest of my brows very full. The only thing I do to my brows today is trim the long hairs. 

@SilleeMee 

@quadmimi 

Careprost is a generic version of Latisse which is a Rx-only product. Careprost is sold, w/o a Rx needed, from AllDayChemist dot com. That is an overseas pharmacy located in India where you can purchase Careprost as well as Retin-A generics without a Rx. If you need to know more about ADC I'll be happy to explain.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee 

@quadmimi 

Careprost is a generic version of Latisse which is a Rx-only product. Careprost is sold, w/o a Rx needed, from AllDayChemist dot com. That is an overseas pharmacy located in India where you can purchase Careprost as well as Retin-A generics without a Rx. If you need to know more about ADC I'll be happy to explain.

@SilleeMee  Oh thank you! I will go look it up...I can just goggle it I would think?

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee 

@quadmimi 

@SilleeMee  Oh thank you! I will go look it up...I can just goggle it I would think?

@SilleeMee 

I was wondering which product do you order? I found the site..Smiley Happy

thanks again

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee 

@quadmimi 

@SilleeMee 

I was wondering which product do you order? I found the site..Smiley Happy

thanks again

@quadmimi 

A couple things I need to mention before you order.

First, their method of payment is either by a personal paper check, which you can mail to them, or you can pay by e-Check which is the electronic version of a paper check. e-Checks, of course, would be the faster of the two but still once received by ADC can take a few days to clear through your bank, just as any personal check would involve. ADC does not accept credit cards or PayPal so if you are okay with that then you can continue with an order.

Second, ADC shipping charge is a flat-rate $20 per order. It's best to order in bulk so that way you get the best price per item. I think that's pretty simple to understand. 

Here's the good news for first-time purchases of Careprost...ADC offers a 2-bottle option (approx 2-month supply when used as indicated) for $50 with free shipping. That's a good place to start with trying it. Then later you can consider their other options by placing an order for multiples of the Careprost which will be lower in price when you do that. 

If you need help placing an order then just ask and I'll be happy to help you.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@patbz 

What a great tip!  Thanks so much.  

Respected Contributor
I use a clear brow gel, let that dry down, and then use an IT brow power pencil.