Contributor

What cosmetics and brands do you use to shape your eyebrows? 

Honored Contributor

For shaping I just use Tweezerman tweezers and their brow shaping scissors and brush set. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

I'm not going to lie ----- I have a TON of brow products. I'm pretty picky, and have my favorites. They are:

1. Anastasia brow wiz (can do natural brow with this)

2. Anastasia dipbrow (can do natural or bold)

3. Maybelline color tattoo in "Tough as Taupe" (for a bold look)

4. Colourpop brow pencils (blonde)

5. Anastasia brow groomer (mascara type product for brows -- blonde)

6. Anastasia brow pencil (prefer Brow Wiz -- blonde)

7. Maybelline brow drama (new brow mascara/groomer with fibers in it -- really like this!)

8. Glossier Boy Brow -- blonde

9. Essence Make Me Brow -- blonde

10. Benefit -- Precisely, My Brow & ka-Brow! (Both are similar to 1. & 2. by Anastasia)

I have more, but these are definitely my most used. I don't have all products at the same time, but I've generally got a heavy rotation going. Smiley Wink I have ash blonde hair & blonde brows, and can't use things that are too golden, so these products fit into that category, for me. 

Valued Contributor

That's an easy one!  Either "IT" Brow Pencil or "Smashbox" Brow Tech-To-Go!  Just depends on what I'm feeling.  Both are great.

Respected Contributor

@Ifeelwicked wrote:

That's an easy one!  Either "IT" Brow Pencil or "Smashbox" Brow Tech-To-Go!  Just depends on what I'm feeling.  Both are great.

I agree.  Right now I'm hung up on the "IT" gel pencil.  It's the most natural look I've gotten with a pencil.  QVC has the best deal going on it too.

Respected Contributor

Maybelline Define-a-Brow pencil in the green tube and/or Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade crayon--but usually the pencil.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

All you need it a brow pencil to draw on a shape--and there are stencils too, if you need help with a shape. I would go to the Benefit Brow Bar and have those girls do a brow make over. they are pretty good at that.

Honored Contributor

I use IT brow pencil (the one for ALL hair colors). Then I "set" it w/ a Bobbi Brown shadow close to my hair color & BB clear hair gel in tube.

Honored Contributor

Anastasia automatic pencil and her clear gel to set.

Respected Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

All you need it a brow pencil to draw on a shape--and there are stencils too, if you need help with a shape. I would go to the Benefit Brow Bar and have those girls do a brow make over. they are pretty good at that.

Please be careful at the Benefit Brow Bar. My experience there about 2 years ago made me swear never to go back to them. They didn't listen to me, didn't do what I asked them at all. They over-plucked and over-arched, I looked "surprised" for 3 months until it grew in! will NEVER use them again. Just grateful that it all grew back!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield