Valued Contributor

Is there anything new on the market to fill in eyebrows? I need a realistic look that will fill in and give them fullness. Indeed they were overplucked and now will not grow. I will use Isomers Copper P but I still need to fill in.

Without a full brow, I feel like I look unfinished and it does nothing for my face. I need help from you all because I am sure you have recs and favorites. Pencils do not look normal and my brows are too thin anyway.

Thanks so much in advance for advice.

Respected Contributor

I am a fiend for having natural looking brows so for many years I avoided any products at all out of fear.  My brows are pretty full so I am lucky in that way but in recent years I have developed places that need to be filled in to match the rest of my brows.  This was a bit of an investment but I purchased three things from Anastasia of Beverly Hills:  the brow powder duo, the brow wiz and the 7B brush with spoolie.  The spoolie is your friend!

The brow powder is really, really natural.  I use the brow wiz to get in to very tiny spots.

Respected Contributor

I use MAC Pro Longwear because it looks natural, fills in, and there are several colors to choose from.

Valued Contributor

Those are two great recs for me to check out. I just need help for these brows!!!!! Thank you

Honored Contributor

Re: Eyebrow product ...help

[ Edited ]

I know you said pencils don't work for you but the e.l.f. pencil ( universal taupe) is a very highly rated product. It's the spoolie part of the pencil that gives your brows a natural and softer look. If you haven't tried it yet I recommend it...it's only $2. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Best thing to do is go to a brow bar & have your brows shaped and get a consult. Otherwise you'll just be hopping from one product to the next. Nordstrom has an Anastasia brow bar at some stores. But brow bars are everywhere. Benefit cosmetics has them. Good luck.

Frequent Contributor

Try Maybelline TatooStudio Brow Tint Pen.  $10 at CVS.  I found it to be very realistic.

Honored Contributor

@sandylu

I really like Doll 10 eyebrow fix and highlight.

A282553

The colors are very forgiving.

CRUELTY FREE & not sold in China

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

I love Kristopher Buckle's Brow Enhancing Duo.   I use a spoolie brush from another brow pencil to blend it.  Got it here at QVC.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Since I had my brows recently tweezed and shaped for the first time, I’ve been using the Bobbi Brown Brow Kit. It comes in 3 colors combos...each contains 2 blendable shadow shades, tweezer and mini brow brush along w/ a magnifying mirror in the small compact. I’m using the lightest kit which has a Burch shade that’s similar to a light neutral taupe and a lighter shade.

For best results, w/ any powder products, use a setting gel, wax or a clear mascara type product first. It gives something for the powder to cling to.