Trusted Contributor

Re: Eyebrow pencils to cover gray

@Dusty1 wrote:

Have you considered using Just For Men beard dye? It's easy to mix up just a small amount & brush it on your eye brows. 

Let it set for a few minutes & wash it off.

Bam!

I've been using that for years.  The only thing I found out is I have to go a shade lighter than my natural color which is dark brown, otherwise it is too dark.  A little goes a long way. 

Valued Contributor

I like the Chocolate brow pencil from Two Faced.  It has worked for me.

Trusted Contributor

I have to use a brow pencil to fill in spots where my brows are gone and then use a brow mascara on top of my brows.

It's impossible to fill in places where brows are missing or sparse with gel, cream, tint or the like.  That stuff does not adhere to the skin.

I had my eyebrows dyed once and never again.  It didn't occur to me at the time, that my brows, like my hair, would continue to grow throughout the month and I would get eyebrow roots too.  What a mess!

Valued Contributor

I have been dealing with the gray coming in for some time now. The best thing I have found that works is to look dull and confused. After that, I find nobody cares about what color my hair or eyebrows are. 

It also helps with never having to have sex or conversation again either.

Esteemed Contributor

@NorthernLights wrote:

I have been dealing with the gray coming in for some time now. The best thing I have found that works is to look dull and confused. After that, I find nobody cares about what color my hair or eyebrows are. 

It also helps with never having to have sex or conversation again either.

Smiley LOL

Gotta go with what works.

@NorthernLights

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Contributor

Just avoid using hair dye on your eyebrows, the dye that is formulated to the hair can be way too harsh on the skin around your eyes. Better consult a professional before coloring your eyebrow.