Occasional Contributor

Eyebrow (or no eyebrows) whoes

I have almost no eyebrows. I have been using Rogaine 5% and am determined to find some way to not have my eyebrows look drawn on. I keep experimenting - today I tried Avon's Pro Brow Enhancer (Campaign 2 p. 59 4.99). The description reads NEW Avon Pro Brown Enhancer - Color fibers fll in and define. Gel formula shapes and sets. Come is black, dark brown & light brown. My initial reaction is that I like it. I also ordered several Avon brown mascaras as I started to experiment with a black brown mascara and it helped give dimension. The more I practice, the better I am getting at least making my brows look like they have some dimension. I start with powder and then ever so lightly press the long side of the wand on my eyebrows to catch the few hairs I do have. For 4.99 you have nothing to lose and if you have more eyebrow than me you probably will have much better results. The brochure shows someone with almost no tail on her brows. I like this much better than the new Tarte amazonian brow product. I do use the spoolie brush alot after applying powder, etc. I think some of you may be happy trying this product or trying a touch of mascara (I do brush out with the spoolie thought or it is too thick). I have also been experimenting with clear mascara to give some illusion of hair. Hope this helps someone.