Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife  I have so many brow products, but use mostly Benefit along with  "ybf" sold on HSN. Haven't had any issues with "staying power." You might want to try using a brow setting product; ABH has one with great reviews.

I don't know why, but I haven't yet purchased the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. Two of my friends use this and swear by it. I see it all the time on YouTube channels as being the brow product of choice. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I always get my eyebrows colored when I get my hair colored.  However, my eyebrows don't hold the color like my hair does.  I am thinking of buying some eyebrow tint, so I can touch up my eyebrows in between salon visits.  Do any of you QVC beauties do this?  If so, can you recommend any particular brands that have good staying power?

Thanks in advance!

@SurferWife   Just For Men is the easiest and safest one I've used. Purchase one a shade lighter than you'll need. The shade names are misleading and come out darker. I mix blonde and light brown and my brows are medium brown. Since you only need less than a dime size amount for both brows, a box will last for many months using it every 3 or 4 weeks...both boxes, if mixing shades,  much longer. 

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Shanus and others who mentioned Just for Men.  I'll have to check it out.  I want an auburn tint, which is, strangely enough, a little tough to find.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor

I've been using Godefroy dark brown for a few years and it's great!

Super Contributor

Like others here I use Just For Men. When I was coloring my grey hair I used the same color on my brows and hair. The brow color faded rapidly. After I let my hair go grey I thought I would be able to quit coloring my brows. Wrong! If I don't color my brows my face simply disappears. Someone on the boards posted about JFM so I tried it.  Men's facial hair and sideburns are very resistant to color. That's why they have JFM for beards and mustaches.

It works beautifully. I was a dark brunette. I have never used their dark brown. I use either light medium brown or medium brown. What I didn't realize was that I have more brow hairs than I thought. Coloring them makes them show up and makes my brows look fuller.

I use a pea sized glop of color and a pea sized glop of the cream developer. I leave it on for 15-20 minutes. I do it about every 4-6 weeks.

Esteemed Contributor
@SurferWife. I have the same problem. I found a great tint on amazon made by Godefroy. I buy the light brown because I found the medium brown is too dark. It definitely covers the gray. I e of my eyebrows has a lot of gray hair in it. I have purchased it many times. I love the results and have not had any negative issues with my skin, breakouts etc. it is a complete kit. You have to mix the capsule containing the powder with the developer. It comes with a mixing cup. I apply with a small brush