Honored Contributor

Re: Eye treatment

[ Edited ]

@sligowrote:

@ Jean Louise Finch, Hey  no blushing. Can you tell us if you use any particular eye cream? Have very few wrinkles and a little puffiness. Wonder, since I have started with my Foreo instead of Clatsonic if I should not use so close to eye area. I appreciate you and your helpful sugg. Sincerely, engineer( I have been using Perricone TSV cold plasma eye and it is beginning to cause a little dryness.  A sincere thank you

@sligo-   I did in post #6

BTW, when you want to get someone's attention, use that "@" and the dropdown menu, but don't leave a space between the symbol and the name.  They have to be right next to one another for the person to get notified.

Honored Contributor

I have always had kind of sensitive eyes and they are much worse now that I am older and have rosacea.  So, I'm kind of in the same boat!

I've tried so many different eye creams and gels.  I can't seem to use anything but that it starts making my eyes get red, itchy, and watery.  What a mess!  

I hope you find something good!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@Deezewrote:

Is there any eye cream for wrinkled, puffy, sensitive  eyes that will will not cause my eyes to water.   I've tried many different ones including the recent TSV cold plasma one by Dr. Perricone. It seemed to firm the eye area and help with the wrinkles but I could not use it because it caused red, watery eyes....so I had to return it. 

@Deeze  I have never found a eye treatment that firms or diminishes wrinkles. All they can do is moisturize...empty jars and empty promises.